Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 62    Total Posts: 1186648

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Huge might boost

[Copy link] 4/491

Posted on 9/8/20 6:26:08 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think we will see huge might boost now that they will be relics for legends like 500k boost in 1 day just a guess tho

Signature
Posted on 9/8/20 6:40:02 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I’ve heard legends relics can only be upgraded to lvl 4. Not sure if that’s true tho

Signature
Posted on 9/8/20 7:37:44 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I honestly agree, a lot of old heroes like thunder God will be maxed quickly, and especially better heroes will have a lot more health to survive against dynamica's, so I hope it's going to be just like epic heroes.

Signature
Server:Amazon&android
Might:450k+ 
Guild:sundown
I'm a turkey that works well with oof turkey, I'm F2P and have gotten very far, thanks to all my great friends being there for me :)

Android:
Might:130k+ 
Guild:none
Posted on 9/9/20 10:48:49 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I agree we should see larger then normal might boosts initially, I think 500k is a bit of an overstatement, but everyone should get a big might boosts soon after the release.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 9/9/20 5:41:46 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

It would be good if that indeed happen, but something tells me only strongest legendary heroes will be upgraded this way, and remember that F2P and low P2P may not have that many hero cards to upgrade that much. Therefore only P2P with many dupes will be able to increase might much more than others. At least this is what i think.

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1