Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 61    Total Posts: 1186647

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Will you guys help me force igg to update guild event rewards.

[Copy link] 4/428

Posted on 9/8/20 9:23:17 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

For all seasoned cc players we all know that guild event rewards used to be great and we actually needed that game and other rewards. Now with new updates these rewards are no longer needed. So we only do guild events for fun and for the sake of our guilds reputation. 920 shardsax rewards was cool 5 YEARS AGO! In 2020 920 shards is laughable. I am asking everyone to message live support about updating the guild event rewards. They all need updated and why is igg not doing this? Torch battle and boss fight have the worst rewards. Please help me in this effort as I have messaged live support about this about 15 times. If anyone has any other ideas about how to get this point across please let us know thanks.

Signature
Spambe
Posted on 9/8/20 10:57:08 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I do and i could help to share it to my guild chat, groupchat, discord and reddit to help u. My best regards my friend #PDisSoRare

Signature
Lets make CC great again!

Android Server

F2P players club - former heavy P2P n retired on Arena

PM to join Legendary F2P Players groupchat, Line id : clasher_indonesia
Posted on 9/9/20 10:59:06 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

You have the right idea in trying to consolidate members in a joint effort, however I would urge you to drop words like "force IGG".  Negativity only begets negativity.  Clear concise suggestions tend to receive more positive attention.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 9/9/20 5:36:58 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Like @FirstLady wrote you will not force IGG to do anything. What you can do is make petition to change rewards (which by the way we are often repeating, and devs are changing them from time to time, but only a little bit) and ask players to reply or answer to it. Maybe this way you will change something. With current attitude i am afraid you will not change anything.

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 9/10/20 1:32:30 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

For the past 4 years we been talk to IGG nicely to update rewards, and they didnt (just look at ur guild torch rewards, its a dead gamemode now). If we cant use word "force" and its hurt someone's feeling, idk what else to do for me as a CC player to give a feedback that IGG could atleast listen to :(

Signature
Lets make CC great again!

Android Server

F2P players club - former heavy P2P n retired on Arena

PM to join Legendary F2P Players groupchat, Line id : clasher_indonesia