Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 22    Total Posts: 1186580

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Epic Hero Feedback

Sticky   [Copy link] 6/3521

Posted on 9/24/20 7:52:56 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I would greatly appreciate any feedback on our most recently released Epic Heroes.  Which are worth the resources required to level them? What is the best usage / game mode for each? What is the best builds?  Please feel free to add any additional commentary you might feel would be useful.  

~Mad Inventor
~Water Priestess
~Axe Punisher
~Massacre

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 9/24/20 1:19:10 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I would love to be able to comment but as there no use untill you level them and there far to expensive

Signature
Posted on 9/27/20 4:26:24 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I currently have mad inventor and axe punisher, now, I don't know any specific build that works, but with that said, here is what I think:

Mad inventor- a great hero, mostly made for dmging heroes and buildings, think of him like a mini cosmo,he's pretty good if you set him up correctly, a decent use of recourses too.
point count for mad inventor:
7-10 for base destruction.
5-10 for tankiness.
9-10 for hero killer.
10-10 for arch demon.
Overall:
7-10a good hero, but has its flaws.

Axe punisher:now I'm quite pleased to be a owner of this hero, it is very useful and I like him, he's great for base destruction and even hero killing!(If you want to go that far.)
Point count for axe punisher:
10-10 for base destruction
7-10 for tankiness
8-10 for hero killer
9-10 for arch demon
Overall:
8-10 it's a amazing hero, and I can't stop using him, it's super amazing how he wipes bases quickly.

Of course this is my opinion, if you think something isn't right or just want to point something out, feel free to reply, but for now, that's my overview of 2 of the 4 new heroes, hope to see my self doing this again in a week with another new hero. Stay safe! :)

Signature
Server:Amazon&android
Might:450k+ 
Guild:sundown
I'm a turkey that works well with oof turkey, I'm F2P and have gotten very far, thanks to all my great friends being there for me :)

Android:
Might:130k+ 
Guild:none
Posted on 10/4/20 11:29:37 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I know the topic is not  all epics but i will write for all of them :)
DS:a new bogeyman to one shot heroes and his only advantage to him is that he hits all heroes bogey hit random targets and not all heroes build:wv staff,wa,hs,acc,pure chimera
BQ:good for killing bosses build:any warden favor,sunder for normal usage dc/sl,sh,chg
YS: don't waste your resources
WP:Ghoulem with dmg buff if you used him somewhere you can use her too  dc/sl,emp,hc/chg
MI: nothing special only one shoting dmg on a random area wv staff/dc,wa/emp,hs/hc,acc
AP:best of this epics unique hero that game lacked his proc puts him in similar State to lazu becoming immune to everything and its a global ap so his build should always have emp with sl/fg,hc,acc he is so good that i replaced him non evo instead of my bt 30 dk and ds
Massacre: don't have him on main but nothing special we already have vs

Signature
Posted on 10/6/20 5:58:00 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Warning has been issued  Warning

Signature
Outback Steakhouse is a casual dining restaurant chain in America famous for serving high-quality steaks and Australian cuisines. It was founded by Bob Basham, Chris T. Sullivan, Trudy Cooper, and Tim Gannon in 1988. Headquartered in Tampa, Florida, U.S.A., the chain operates around 1000 branches in 23 countries in America, Australia, and Asia.
Posted on 10/9/20 3:33:44 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Which legendary heroes do you guys use to assist Epic Heroes? Eventually, we won't see legendary heroes anymore.

I am using zephyrica, lavanica and skeletica for my dynamica. dragon team.

Signature
Posted on 10/15/20 4:21:00 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I am facing problem while upgrading epic heros.

Signature
Naman