Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 3    Total Posts: 1188803

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] 8-Day Bonanza

[Copy link] 5/622

Posted on 10/23/20 10:48:18 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sign-in reward for every 6 hours. IGG is kidding...
You dont need to sleep more time. Too much sleep is unhealthy.
Do you have robots in the event planning department?

I don't set myself an alarm for prices like this.

How do you like that?

Signature
Posted on 10/23/20 12:40:37 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

This is not the first time they have run such an event. And every time the same complaints arise. At least this time they gave 8 days (allows for 3 sign-ins per day) instead of 7 days. 3 sign-ins per day is do-able for most people that play daily (8am, 2pm, 8pm) with some leeway to be a little late.

Signature
2Crazy4U, 2Crazy, 2C, Bob ... it is all the same. I am F2P and proud of it.
Always looking for new members in my laid-back guild: 2Crazy4U
Posted on 10/23/20 5:56:49 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Even with the 8 days allowed it is unreasonable to expect members to sign in every six hours.  Real life is the priority, not to mention sleep, this is definitely an event that you can't conceivably obtain the best rewards which are always the last.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 10/25/20 11:33:23 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Ummm.. that's the reason I like Clashers sign in type cool down(1 tap per day).. wishing lantern also fine.. though time here also fluctuate but still good.. moreover I usually tap 2 times per day in 8 day Bonanza (or earlier whatever it was before)..every time I forget third tap lol...so it'll be good if they remove such CD of short duration.

Signature
Billi ka Teddy!
Posted on 10/26/20 9:05:32 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

With careful planning it is possible to hit 4 one day, 3 another, than again 4 next day etc. Question is if 3 daily will be enough to get all.

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 10/30/20 10:47:43 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I missed 2 whole days of signing in and manged to get up to the wave master scraps reward. Granted I work a very active job so I never get more than 4 hours of sleep in one period so that probably helped a lot with getting it.

Signature
Happy Clashing Everyone!
Might: 1.18 Mil
CC Name: MineCon12
Guild: Ramen_Empire
Android F2P going on 7 years strong. Quest to get Maxed BT 35 Dynamica status: Complete.