Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 3    Total Posts: 1188803

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Should I sell crests?

[Copy link] 6/388

Posted on 10/31/20 7:24:06 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

my heroes have the status of a newbie but I already have most of the essential heroes. The old talents for crests are mostly obsolete, am I right? I am out of warehouse space (175). SHould I sell them all? aside from revite, revive and flameguard, what should I not sell? thx

Signature
Posted on 10/31/20 8:51:13 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Personally i dont think they are of much use especially if they are under lv 5 but i need to know ur exact might to judge the situation

Signature
Posted on 10/31/20 8:52:21 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

You can sell all the crests.. They are obsolete as well it's very hard to get lvl 5 crests.. Better sell all crests so that you will get more warehouse spaces..

Signature
Posted on 10/31/20 9:52:15 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

There is really no right response to this, while you are correct most of those talents are obsolete...Now.  But that does not mean IGG won't do something to make them relevant again, so if you sell them all you will be behind the 8 ball.

On the other hand many members combined as many as they could and converted them to insignias.  In fact you can convert at any level, so maybe you want to convert some and sell the rest.  Regardless as to what advice you may receive, it is your account so ultimately it is your decision.  Choose wisely & Good Luck!

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 10/31/20 10:01:08 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I sold all of my crests off ... they were taking up way too much space in my warehouse. All of my heroes have insignias now so the crests were redundant.

And yes, I have a nagging fear that IGG could make me regret this in the further, but it was the risk I was willing to take.

Signature
2Crazy4U, 2Crazy, 2C, Bob ... it is all the same. I am F2P and proud of it.
Always looking for new members in my laid-back guild: 2Crazy4U
Posted on 10/31/20 3:45:00 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have this issuse
Wish igg would make it clear what they plan to do or stop giving them out if there no longer off any use

Signature
Posted on 11/1/20 7:33:41 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I would say it all depend on what is lvl of Your crests, do You have enough insignias, which can cover heroes You are using, and if those insignias are what you really want. There are crests which are still good like Slowdown (for specific scenarios) or Revitalize but rest is not quite that important especially if you have them on lvl up to 4. Cost of lvling up is really high, and i would say heroes need those resources more than crests. 
Personally I sold those i am not using long time ago, and selling more now will be waste of blue crystals. I am using crests as Blue Crystals storage, cause i am close to max, and there is no way to convert blue crystals to boxes. But if that will happen, i think i will sell what i have left to free warehouse space. 
So telling that if you have good insignias, not many blue crystals than sell crests from now on.

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1