Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 14    Total Posts: 1187822

Total:#8

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Labyrinth after the update

[Copy link] 7/337

Posted on 11/14/20 12:03:25 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I don't know if you guys have tried Labyrinth after the recent update, but in the patch notes they said "Improved matchmaking in Labyrinth" now all the opponents you go against are real players.

In my opinion this won't help this gamemode in any way, it will make it worse to complete. I just ran couple floors, the difficulty is way higher, going against almost maxed out heroes.

I would like to hear your opinion on this change too.

Signature
Posted on 11/14/20 4:19:30 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I agree its a lot harder.
Should at least have a chance off beating a few lvs

Signature
Posted on 11/14/20 5:24:50 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I like the concept of better matchups with real players, but if you are saying this is not the case, that what has actually occurred it more difficult matching then maybe it should be switched back.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 11/14/20 5:59:59 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I also ran into difficult matchups much sooner. The teams I met on level 3 were what I would run into at level 10 to 12 before the update.

Signature
Posted on 11/15/20 2:08:01 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'd play it if it didn't have real players or at least one real player each floor.. those days where you change heroes and insignias to adjust your team according to your enemies' teams are gone for me.

Signature
Posted on 11/21/20 4:07:08 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I failed at level 3 on my first attempt and I failed at level 1 on my second attempt. During my second attempt, I encountered 2 strong teams with dynamica on level 1 and I couldn't beat them. 

I think this update made it a lot harder. I was able to go to level 8-10 before the update.

Signature
I Got Greedy
Posted on 11/22/20 6:32:44 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

yeah it's harder, and worst fact is that rewards aren't better in any way, so I'm definetely not playing this mode now.

Signature
not a butterfly anymore...
Posted on 11/22/20 8:04:09 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Not to brag but after the update yes, labyrinth was harder but I still got 20th place. Yes, I did fall 4 places behind after the update but I would rather improve my strategy and heroes rather than complain.

Signature
Guild: TheMemers
Player name: DredVoid
Hotel: Trivago
random video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKXSlvM3GQg