Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 7    Total Posts: 1189360

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Thoughts about another Narcia changes

[Copy link] 5/468

Posted on 11/27/20 12:51:26 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi folks.

Since i didn't had time to fight Narcia this time i would like You to tell me if those last changes made any difference. Is it easier to fight now, or harder or no difference at all. I have checked map, and i saw that not every town near landing zone is occupied by active guilds, which in my case, is telling something have changed. Although i need to check more carefully number of troops in other guild towns to see how it looks like on map. 
But still i would like to know if You noticed changes or not, and what have changed.
Cheers.

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 11/27/20 2:54:35 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

No difference, map carved up by large million might teams and everyone else pushed out. Time to abandon and let the play with themselves as that's what they do.

Signature
Posted on 11/27/20 3:21:20 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

No changes at all.

Signature
Posted on 11/27/20 5:07:52 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

no change for my guild but there is one guild who had been winning in the same map is now placed in another narcia map.

Signature
I Got Gems
Cash Clash
Posted on 11/27/20 9:37:16 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

The matchmaking became weirder than usual. A guild with 10 million might paired on top map along with rank 1-10 top guild might rank lol and i dont even know why

Signature
Posted on 11/30/20 11:51:27 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

The primary change was to close the loophole guilds were using to get a lower map and dominate -- to that extent, it worked.

However, we still see a wide range of guilds (by might) on the same map. I'm not sure if that's fair or not so perhaps it will be more seasons will tell.

Signature