Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 7    Total Posts: 1189360

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Hidden "Challenge a Warden"?

[Copy link] 5/420

Posted on 11/30/20 7:03:04 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi folks
I have noticed it some time ago but i thought it was some kind of bug out glitch, but i see today "Challenge a Warden" don't have icon on main screen when it is available. Is it only my problem, or more folks don't see this? Cause i don't know if i should report it, or reinstall game.
Event is available now, but icon on right side of screen is not there.

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 12/1/20 12:02:52 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

its not a bug when they introduced prestige and event tabs there was no more need to show that up.
you can either use event tabs or go to forgotten trials to check or participate in event

Signature
Posted on 12/1/20 2:10:02 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

No, its not only you. I find it hidden too. When it is on it is often a goal for blitz krieg. That should ring tha bell.

Signature
Posted on 12/1/20 5:32:51 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Same here i only know its up when a task in blitz

Signature
Posted on 12/1/20 10:30:14 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

It doesn't bother me that it doesn't show a pop up, im used to it and it's part of my routine, and i know it's one week ON, one week OFF. So I know when to check it daily and when to forget about it.

Signature
Posted on 12/1/20 11:48:02 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Many members were asking for a detailed ledger of what events were running and when, and IGG implemented that with the book affixed beneath the Bazaar on the upper right side of the main page. Along with this change many of the icons were relocated, however you need only do a weekly scan to stay on top of any events which you want to follow.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash