Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 14    Total Posts: 1186079

Total:#39

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Linked Account? Version 1.1.9

Hot Topics [Copy link] 38/6283

Posted on 8/28/13 12:42:46 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Just finished with live support, here's their instructions verbatim on what to do. The below worked for me...

1.  Link the account you want to transfer on your phone with your gmail.  (Accounts and Sync - Add Account - Add 1 gmail account - Enter game - Settings - Link Account - Choose your gmail account - Confirm Link - Authorize - Settings - Link Account - Choose your gmail account again - Enter game)

2.  Link any account on the new device and then change it to the account you want to play with (Accounts and Sync - Add Account - Add 2 or more gmail accounts including the account used on the old device - Enter game - Settings - Link account - Choose one of your gmail accounts but NOT the account that you have used on the old device - Confirm link - Authorize - Settings - Link account - Choose the ALTERNATE gmail account - Settings - Change account - Choose the ORIGINAL gmail account that was linked to your old game account

That should do it.... :D

Signature
Posted on 8/28/13 12:54:31 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Enebreated replied at 8-28-2013 01:42 PM
Just finished with live support, here's their instructions verbatim on what to do. The below worked  ...

Ok...so you need a new gmail account for every device and game.  You also need to set up all the gmail accounts on all devices.  then...you can switch them.  Google will love that ;-)  I would need to set up two more gmail address for no use but Castle Clash if I understand this correctly.

Signature
Posted on 8/28/13 1:07:00 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

YOu dont need gmail accounts at all i likned my game to hotmail!

Signature
Posted on 8/28/13 1:11:35 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by SingleSided at 8-28-2013 02:25 PM

z1h3r replied at 8-28-2013 02:07 PM
YOu dont need gmail accounts at all i likned my game to hotmail!

My other email accounts on the devices don't show up in the game...hmm.  Created a gmail and that shows up.  Specifically my RoadRunner account doesn't make it to the game.

Also, it doesn't seem to work with BlueStacks either.  I can see the email accounts in the game but the Link fails on BlueStacks.  You never get the pop up to allow access.  Maybe has something to do with it.

Signature
Posted on 8/28/13 4:11:04 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

If anyone has luck with Bluestacks please chime in.  I'm at a standstill with Link errors.   

Signature
Posted on 8/28/13 4:49:01 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

SingleSided replied at 8-28-2013 05:11 PM
If anyone has luck with Bluestacks please chime in.  I'm at a standstill with Link errors.

I just got done with Live Support and they won't support this type of use.  CC works fine on Bluestacks but the linking does not work.  Maybe it will fix itself over time.  

Signature
Posted on 8/28/13 7:42:57 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I always get a "link failed" error as well.

Signature
Posted on 8/28/13 8:02:48 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I got this to work across two devices. I have two gmail accounts. I linked my phone to gmail account one, and my tablet to gmail account two. Then on my phone, I added gmail account two, and on my tablet I added gmail account one. So now on each device I can toggle back and forth between each install of Castle Clash by changing the account in the settings. Works well at least for gmail, can't say for other accounts.

Signature
Posted on 8/28/13 11:10:07 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

It would be better if they just allowed us to use a simple login rather than the linking.  Link an email to the game is fine, but you should be able to just go to a login, type it in with a password and get at it.  Not have to set up all these emails on all devices you use.  We share devices with the family and it's a real pain to have to set up all these accounts just to play CC.  Sort of bush league.

Signature
Posted on 8/28/13 11:45:57 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

so how will I be able to login another account on my device whom I already have an account with

Signature