Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 2    Total Posts: 1186912

Total:#15

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Global chat, Ban it !

[Copy link] 14/2812

Posted on 8/29/13 7:44:57 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

This is pathetic, Bunch of kids getting randy when they see a female in global chat, the text scrolls so quick its quite pointless in even reading it, Perhaps put a spam filter ? Limit amount of messages sent per minute.
Alot of people are in agreement that its just pathetic. You seriously need to address this problem !

Signature
Posted on 8/29/13 10:11:05 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

+5 Also, typically when you scroll back, the chat should stop scrolling. It doesn't. So currently, it's useless.

Signature
Posted on 8/29/13 10:13:14 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Me too agree. Its useless at the moment.

Thats why I never looked at chat :)

Signature
Posted on 8/29/13 11:06:44 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

i agree with them chat so fast and flamming words

Signature
Posted on 8/29/13 1:42:26 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

agree.   

Signature
Posted on 8/29/13 3:44:06 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Basically all it is a 11 year old dating chat... I am looking at it now and i would say at the moment 1 in 10 messages are either "Any girls PM me!" or advertising hacking websites. This needs fixing before they add clans/guilds (if they ever do!)

Signature
Posted on 8/29/13 3:52:20 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

lol pure spam. there should be filtering enabled or auto ban.

Signature
Posted on 8/29/13 4:05:53 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

A moderator would be fantastic.  Seriously, one person I'm there with a chat ban button could make that chat tolerable in seconds with how much the horny teenagers post.

Signature
Posted on 8/29/13 4:23:51 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thanks all for posting your shared views. Evident enough i'm not the only person that is disgusted with it. I cant see them getting a chat moderator 24/7 could you ?

Signature
Posted on 8/29/13 6:32:02 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Some regex filters to match and block key words and variations would be great. (I can help with this if needed.)

In combination with multiple rooms. When one is full, you join the next and so on.

Signature