Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 2    Total Posts: 1182236

Total:#13

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Bonus Loot Based On Might Level (Raiding)

[Copy link] 12/3102

Posted on 8/29/13 4:02:00 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by Tianfat at 9-1-2013 02:28 PM

You will earn bonus resouces for each successful player raid (doesnt include ranking raids) based on your might level e.g:
- 1000-1999 Might = 5k Mana/Gold Bonus
- 2000-2999 Might = 10k Mana/Gold Bonus
- 3000-3999 Might = 20k Mana/Gold Bonus
- 4000-4999 Might = 30k Mana/Gold Bonus
- 5000-5999 Might = 40k Mana/Gold Bonus

Reasons:
- Theres no reason to gain might except it makes things much more difficult
- with the suggestion above it will encourage players to gain might to gain more bonus

Note: Figures can be modified its just an exmaple, feel free to post your own figures. if you dont agree with the suggestion please post why.

Signature
Posted on 8/29/13 4:19:38 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I like the idea to encourage people to increase their might. At the moment it seems like people are better off doing the opposites in this game such as trying to decrease their might for easier raids, making weaker defenses purposely, etc.

Signature
Posted on 8/29/13 5:15:20 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I approve this message. >.<

I am at 4k might and as my costs skyrocket my available loot SEVERELY decreases. This would encourage me (and others too I assume) to raid and continue to play and spend money on Castle Clash.

Signature
Posted on 8/29/13 5:52:57 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I just want the old match system back. I don't like the new one, because they are so much harder to raid and I would need to sacrifice my troops for a raid. I dont mind having small amount of loot, but I do mind having to wait 30min for my troops to respawn. There is literally nothing to do when your troops are dead.

Signature
Posted on 8/29/13 5:55:40 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

And old match system is? Coz i dont see any changes.

Signature
Posted on 8/29/13 6:50:39 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

honestly i don't hardly raid at all, but when i do it still seems almost pointless. Having to spend 100 gold to move on to the next player then only raiding 30k resources isn't worth it. Personally I've only been leveling my favorite heroes. i finally got them all to lv 60+ and doing my dungeons. i spend all my resources before i log off usually. I used to raid a bunch of the lower ranking people from the ranking list to fill my resources for free.  

Signature
Posted on 8/29/13 6:51:13 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

honestly i don't hardly raid at all, but when i do it still seems almost pointless. Having to spend 100 gold to move on to the next player then only raiding 30k resources isn't worth it. Personally I've only been leveling my favorite heroes. i finally got them all to lv 60+ and doing my dungeons. i spend all my resources before i log off usually. I used to raid a bunch of the lower ranking people from the ranking list to fill my resources for free.  

Signature
Posted on 8/29/13 6:52:01 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Signature
Posted on 8/29/13 6:52:23 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Signature
Posted on 8/29/13 6:53:29 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I cant get any good raids!!! All I do is dungeons

Signature