Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 1    Total Posts: 1186911

Total:#12

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] I need help on defense!!!

[Copy link] 11/2657

Posted on 8/31/13 10:44:15 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I am really struggling to make a winning defense. Every time I go offline I get attacked and lose. Can someone give me advice plz!!!!

Signature
Posted on 8/31/13 11:04:07 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Um.. my advice would be to just get 100%. Sure it sucks to lose but if you lose get 100% you get a good 10 hour shield so you would be safe at night. Trust me when i say this because winning isnt worth it if more than 1 person can attack you while your offline and it can cause you to lose alot of your resources. :/

Signature
Posted on 8/31/13 11:13:08 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

ok but how can I stop people from leaving after they get resources

Signature
Posted on 8/31/13 1:09:36 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

2 ways:
(i) spread out all your resources, so your enemy has to clear your base if he wants all the gold + mana
(ii) have them fenced together with all the other buildings and army surrounding them, then your enemy has to clear other buildings first before they can get to your resources

Signature
Posted on 8/31/13 1:27:09 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

ok thank you. Also what are the best towers. I have only 2 electric things and a cannon. is that good. btw they are lvl 2

Signature
Posted on 8/31/13 2:10:13 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I would recommend looking at the top ranked people and try one of their base layouts and see if that works.

At the end of the day, it is a guarantee that you will be attacked when you sign off. At the moment, there is no benefit to actually successfully defending your base. SOME people think that it is okay to have zero defense and hope that the person attacking does a 100% completion on your base.

Signature
Posted on 8/31/13 3:47:00 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Look at it this way, if you have little resources no one would wanna attack you, or you wouldn't even care if they did. If you saved up tonnes of gold and mana, eventually someone who is capable of stealing them will, even if the first few who tries failed. So there's no point in defending.

Signature
Posted on 8/31/13 10:32:42 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by (87008405) at 8-31-2013 11:34 PM

There are just that many advance players.

I see my def wipe out several 80+ heroes and get my base under 50 and win.

Other times l just Get run over without the enemy losing a single unit or casting a single spells even though I have a lv 100 archer right in the middle with explode With them getting 100%. Even though i get all my heroes to 120. I think the same will happen as there are many players that do spend for their heroes. Ignore my grammar, spelling. Am on a small tab n have sausage fingers.

Signature
Posted on 9/1/13 2:06:00 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

most ppl use griffons since cannon cant hit them. Id go for 2 lightning towers and 1 cannon

Signature
Posted on 9/1/13 8:40:36 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

thank you all

Signature