IMO i think
- Panda - Multi Damage
- Druid - Healing
- Succa - High damage
- Champ - Multi Damage
- Spirit Mage - Multi damage
6th would be ninja, 7th would be paladin
Panda > Spirit Mage > Champ ?
anyway is there a better top 5 ? if so whats the reason for it
IMO i think
I would have to say for the arena the five best are;
- Paladin (High health, and nice defence skill)
- Champion (Stuns enemies with decent damage)
- Succubus (Skill is highly overpowered against the enemiy's Town Hall)
- Druid (Heals and can tank)
- Spirit Mage (Skill is highly overpowered against enemies and can hit from a distance)
Panda is actually pretty terrible for Arena (attacks slow and low damage). Might as well go with an Executioner.
My top 5 for Arena:
Succubus (High damage on TH/Shrine)
Champion (Stun skill is great)
Spirit Mage (Skill is OP + good damage)
I just don't like Paladin in Arena. I've been in too many battles where the Paladin was useless even though it was suppose to "tank". It will die fast from a group attack or a single Head to Head. Even my Ninja is able to kill a Paladin 10 levels higher in a Head to Head due to the Paladin's low damage, but my Ninja's skill is level 4. It may be different once I start going against people with Paladins over level 80.
For the arena mine are:
The last 2 will be traded out with legendaries. A lot depends on their talents though, because my Pain-Da (not listed) can crit for some massive damage and I will sometimes use him.