Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 1186649

Total:#8

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Extra mana, tips?

[Copy link] 7/3206

Posted on 9/1/13 1:41:57 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Like the title, I have extra mana. All my builders are busy, and I'm near maxed out on mana. I'm not sure what to do with it, usually I just let people attack cause idc much. I've tried doing dungeons, and attacking people, but it's not working out. Doing higher level raids lets my troops die, but rehiring takes so long, plus I don't lose much mana from losing my troops. When I attack people, I get gold to upgrade my walls, but I'm also getting more mana than I spent to attack :/ Anyone have tips with what else I can do with my mana, I don't like having all my mana storages maxed, people are more tempted to attack me.

Signature
Posted on 9/1/13 1:45:15 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Upgrade your gold mines and hero bases, hire troops, and being raided will all lower your mana that is stored up.

Signature
Posted on 9/1/13 3:33:52 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

what I do is buy flowers which cost mana and when u need ur mana back selll the flowers

Signature
Posted on 9/1/13 3:46:24 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

upgrade gold mines and vaults. I know you have an abundance right now but in later levels it's really necessary to have good mana generation as your troops will cost more and you'll be able to hire more at a time. So for now do your upgrades. You can have level 10 gold mines and vaults with a level 7 town hall.

Signature
Posted on 9/1/13 4:37:21 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by Hoodiee at 9-1-2013 05:42 PM

For OP, wait until you get to the higher upgrading levels. Of course there will always be more things to spend gold on than mana, but you will run out pretty quick with the larger upgrades.

Signature
Posted on 9/1/13 4:41:49 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I try to use up all my gold before logging off so I use the extra mana as an incentive for other people to attack my base and give me shields. If other raid my base for 100% they take about 120k mana, which I will gladly accept since I can get that back after a few raids.

What I don't like is that they only get to 40-49% and take 50-80k mana and shields are still down. :curse:

Signature
Posted on 10/31/13 9:24:34 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

do nothing if you cannot upgrade anything for this version

Signature
Posted on 10/31/13 9:52:53 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Just donate your mana away, don't upgrade for the sake of upgrading and increase might unnecessarily

Signature