Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 26    Total Posts: 1182528

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Buying Gems is useless! Hack is better way!

Close [Copy link] 3/1906

Posted on 9/1/13 4:18:17 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Im sure all of you areawere of hackers, some of them get punished, some dont, dont know why....
But those hackers whos are not punished are TOPplayers now, without spending a single penny.
Im sure all of u know hacker named ChrissWagala.But now hes gone! Why?
Coz he use hack to change his name and ID so nowhe use name ChrisLegend! (he also get 800 shards per day, powerlevel up hisheroes etc)
Im sure u get raided by those guy many times andhe had 0 loses with 100% win.
Now he is in top 50! without dollar spend!
Soon he will reach top 10 and ull get reportthen!
My point is that spending money is useless, someppl spend over 500$ but hackers are still better then they are.
Developers should do their job and ban all whouses hacks, coz now all money spenders are scamed by developers, coz hackersare better then they are!
Think again before ull spend any $$$ on thisgame!

Reporting hackers is forbidden but using hacks is allowed?
If hackers can have multiple accounts then i can have too!
Insted of banning normal ppl on forum u should focus on banning hackers!

Signature
Posted on 9/1/13 4:24:07 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I really hope the developers see this as a cry for help instead of spam.

Signature
Posted on 9/1/13 4:29:53 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

wow they actually removed the thread you made previously? I agree you shouldn't encourage hacking by saying that you shouldn't spend money on the game. Still, reason why they closed the thread could be because they know about the issue and they cannot fix the problem. Now THAT would be a problem for me as a gem-buyer.

Signature
Posted on 9/1/13 4:32:33 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by Hoodiee at 9-1-2013 05:34 PM

You're pushing your luck to a permanent IP ban, zih3r.

I've told you to stop posting about hacking at least 5 times. I should only have to tell you once. You can keep creating accounts, keep spamming, and then you will end up being permanently banned on the IGG Forums.

I've told you I can't ban players myself, I have no power. The best thing you can do is report it to Live Support or e-mail Castle Clash. You ignored me. And ignored me. Oh, and then, yeah, ignored me.

You have to wait for them to be banned. You were told by Ultoman himself that you need to report it to Live Support and not to the forums. You disobeyed our  Administrator and myself on multiple occasions.

Signature