Total:#5

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] help

Close [Copy link] 4/1702

Posted on 9/1/13 5:27:08 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

So can anyone tell me how to start my game over i cant figure out how

Signature
Posted on 9/1/13 5:37:29 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Please update and make sure your game version is the latest version first.

1) Add Gmail Account(s)
Settings - Accounts and Sync - Add Account - Please add 2 or more Gmail accounts.

2) Link the current account to one of your email
Enter game - Settings - Link Account - Choose one of your Gmail accounts - Confirm Link - Authorize.

3) Switching to a new account
Go to Settings - Choose the option “Change Account” - Choose another Gmail account.

Signature
Posted on 9/2/13 12:15:20 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hooodie I'm playing on my tab and would like to swtich to my phone. I synced my game on my gmail and went on my phone and added my gmail and then when I go to link account it says link failed. I've been trying for days now, thoughts? Is it because I had started a previous game on my phone?

Signature
Posted on 9/2/13 7:06:04 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

kennydakid replied at 9-2-2013 01:15 PM
Hooodie I'm playing on my tab and would like to swtich to my phone. I synced my game on my gmail and ...

If you're getting Link Failed, I'm not quite sure how to fix that. Everyone has said it's worked for them, the only thing I can suggest doing is claiming that you broke your phone and you want the progress on your new phone. Contact Live Support with the details below:

(Note: Your "New IGG ID" is the IGG ID on your Phone, the one that is doing the Link Fail)

New IGG ID
Former nickname
Email address
Date and Time of the incident
Details

Let me know if it works!

Signature
Posted on 9/3/13 12:17:27 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'll try that and hopefully its all good.

Thanks Hoodie

Signature