Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 2    Total Posts: 1188802

Total:#10

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Please return Assassin to its previous movement speed

[Copy link] 9/3123

Posted on 9/2/13 5:59:09 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Increasing her movement speed is a huge nerf. She used to be good for killing even legendary heroe by hiding in the group. I can still win in arena with this tactics against all legendary heroes players of similar level. Now, she is always in front of her group and get destroy easily by any legendary heroes she encounter. There should still be opportunity for players without all legendary to win in arena with some smart tactics and good heroes composition, rather then auto win with all legendary. I have been monitoring this change and my rank have been push down significantly eversince the changed was made. Can't really competit anymore.

Signature
Posted on 9/2/13 6:04:12 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Huge nerf? its much better then before, just change your tactic!

Signature
Posted on 9/2/13 6:06:25 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

please don't!

Signature
Posted on 9/2/13 7:19:03 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Ive got the Lv 4 skill giving her 40% more speed. she's a winger not a fighter. use her like that

Signature
Posted on 9/2/13 7:51:30 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

For arena, it can be both good or bad, I basically treat it as a watered down version of a ninja. For raids however, it dies even easier than before though.

Signature
Posted on 9/2/13 9:07:38 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

with the increase speed, she is stuck as a winger now. Previous version,  there are options for both fighter or winger. At least thats how I see it.

Signature
Posted on 9/2/13 12:40:59 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

For attacking, you place it solo and hope it is solo and you'll usually win.

For defending, ninja and assassin are the only "real" defense.  Placing them in a solo lane and hoping your opponent chooses other lanes is about the only way to defend.  The attacking team generally has a big advantage, otherwise.

Signature
Posted on 9/2/13 12:52:06 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

just wait to put her out in raids

Signature
Posted on 1/11/14 5:35:34 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

nerf

Signature
Posted on 1/11/14 5:56:22 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Idk how she is intended but...

I am better off not using her at all than using her in the same lane as my other heroes. She just gives the enemy heroes energy, while mine stay flat. They proc first. I die.

Signature