Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 2    Total Posts: 1186912

Total:#16

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] The worst Legendary hero

[Copy link] 15/4730

Posted on 9/3/13 3:47:10 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hey I just bought a 16000+ gem back and managed to get all legendary heroes. I've noticed the soul mage (Is it?) and plan to replace one of my legendaries with that one.

So which hero do you suggest I remove? I'd like to have an efficiant raid AND arena party

Signature
Posted on 9/3/13 4:02:14 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

If u can tell me all the stats of ur individual hero, i can help u.
If u choose to keep it a secret then paladin XD

Signature
Posted on 9/3/13 4:13:11 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

soul mage was a limited edition hero available only back then.

Signature
Posted on 9/3/13 4:28:00 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I thought you could get the soul mage by buying 50000 gems

Signature
Posted on 9/3/13 4:47:09 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Also I am not sure what stats you want. I sort of just got them so they are like level 11. Succubus got revitilize 1 so O guess that's pretty crappy I guess. I just want to know which one not to bother wasting honour badges on.

Signature
Posted on 9/3/13 5:20:48 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

(91264500) replied at 9-3-2013 05:47 PM
Also I am not sure what stats you want. I sort of just got them so they are like level 11. Succubus  ...

Reply in the forum PM :D

Signature
Posted on 9/3/13 7:37:14 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I dont mind have any of your unwanted legendary hero.... I'm still stuck with one after more than a month of consistent playing......

Signature
Posted on 9/3/13 7:59:11 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature
Posted on 9/3/13 2:32:41 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by Battou1 at 9-3-2013 03:39 PM

If you have all of them, just keep them all. Learn their strengths and weaknesses. The most situational Legendaries are Ninja and Paladin.

Ninja is great in Arena especially in a single lane and only a single lane (if you have the self destruct talent then you can have him grouped up); it can take out the Town Hall on it's own. For raids, it's better to substitute him for another Hero, unless you want to release near the end.

Paladin is a must for raids, but give or take in Arena. If its' skill level and talent level are fairly good and high, then it can serve as a reliable tank (it has to be complemented by good high level Heroes). Personally, I find Paladin pretty useless in Arena from my experience. I've killed plenty of high level Paladins from a group attack and a 1 on 1 (with a Ninja). The Paladin's attack is just too slow and low for it to be effective. If the Paladin does survive, it's usually the last one and can't outdamage most other Heroes.

The Paladin is great for the lower end of the rankings, but once you start getting into the better end of the rankings and everyone pretty much has a full set of Legendaries and some of have Spirit Mage then you start wanting to replace it.

Signature
Posted on 9/5/13 6:25:58 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thanks for all the replies. Here are the hero stats that I have got currently (All the legendaries are level 32):   NINJA - Tenacity 3/5 | DRUID - Flame Guard 2/5 | SUCCUBUS - Revitalize 1/5 | PALADIN - Stone Skin 2/5 |  CHAMPION - Revitalize 2/5.  Should I do a talent refresh on any of these? ( Guessing you can't increase the talent without using that button..)

Signature