Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 1191045

Total:#22

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Shards drop rate decreased in 1.2.0 ?

Hot Topics [Copy link] 21/2261

Posted on 9/4/13 11:20:47 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi,

I just noticed that shards drop rate seems like decreased after latest update. As I was constantly playing Dungeon-1 Skull-2 mission and out of 5-times at-least 3 times I was getting shards but after this update I played that 5-times in a go and none of them gave me shards.

Is this just coincidental or they really changed it ? Like don't give shard if you are playing same mission again (or repeatedly) ? Can someone else confirm this ?

Thanks

Signature
Posted on 9/4/13 11:26:33 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I've gone through it a bunch and the rates are pretty usual. I did notice though, that as I started using it for leveling my Heroes instead of trying to beat it with troops and 5 Heroes, I was not getting as many shards. I don't know if that's the way it goes but I seem to have better luck if I lose troops or low level Heroes.
Example: getting a Hero through 40/60 levels ~ 30-35 runs>30 shards
getting a Hero though 1/20 levels ~ 9 runs>24 shards

Just my personal experience.

Signature
Posted on 9/4/13 11:32:31 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have not noticed a decrease in shard %.

Signature
Posted on 9/4/13 11:39:22 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thanks for your replies. I will keep an eye on my findings also and will update you if found something.

Signature
Posted on 9/4/13 12:28:29 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

You need more test results. Five tries is not enough, I've gone 20 without any shards. :S If you're always able to get 3/5 times shards, consider it very lucky, that's a good result!

Signature
Posted on 9/4/13 1:45:33 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have been doing some study on shard drop chance for about 10 days and the drop rate averages to a little less than 30% as of now. But I have noticed that the drop chance is actually decreasing overtime. I will have to find out what happened in the new patches next several days.

Signature
Posted on 9/4/13 1:56:58 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

dwagg replied at 9-4-2013 02:45 PM
I have been doing some study on shard drop chance for about 10 days and the drop rate averages to a  ...

I would say I only get 15-20%. I get too many bad streaks... For example I'll be getting shards for each 1 out of 3 or 1 out of 4 tries, then suddenly I would get a bad streak and not get any for 10+ tries... but suddenly when my bad streak is over, I get them at a steady rate again.

Signature
Posted on 9/6/13 1:19:38 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

my rates have always been about 20-25%. U would think it's 3 out of 5 because you unconciously remembered when you obtained shards since you want it to happen and don't really notice when you didn't get any.

Signature
Posted on 9/6/13 1:23:27 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

the overall drop rate for shards in skull dungeons is about 25-27% Tested by my runs and compared to the stats in the game guide section on the topic of shard drop rates.

Signature
Posted on 9/6/13 1:50:26 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

yea I would agree with 25%. How bout chances of getting legendaries with gems/HB? we need at large sample size to get a reliable %.

Signature