Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 13    Total Posts: 1186177

Total:#17

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] An idea for free Gems...Thoughts?

[Copy link] 16/2462

Posted on 9/4/13 2:54:40 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

No body wants to buy gems. it's only a mobile game not a ps3 or xbox game. yet I've still spent a fortune :( lol

Signature
Posted on 9/4/13 4:24:59 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Gems are how the developers make money, so I don't think there is a need for more of them.

I'd much rather see some balance improvements, then you'd be rewarded by the play itself.

Signature
Posted on 9/4/13 4:45:16 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think 500 gems for 24 hours of play time is good. I think gems are a very special item in this game and worse case it at least gives everyone more of an opportunity to speed construction, purchase a random hero, save to hire more builders etc. i dont think we as the players get rewarded enough for our time so it would be nice to recieve a gift every morning or night to entice me to keep playing. ive been playing this game for 25 days or so now and i have played everyday logging on at specific time to have 5 opportunities to train my heros in the dungeons to rank them up so then i can have 5 chances in the arena. its a very time consuming game so we should get rewarded!!!! but even 500 gems wont last that long but its something worth saving up for :-). i hope this thread gets continued. great idea to who ever came up with this idea. best of luck to you in this game :-)

Signature
Posted on 9/4/13 4:53:08 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

You spent $550 on a cellphone game?? wow, they are never gonna chamge much. Developers dont monitor threads and they dont care if it dies. They are just going to colllect as long as crazy people like you spend $550 then when it dies they will just make another one. $$ doesnt buy your right to an opinion, maybe with players but not developers

Signature
Posted on 9/5/13 2:07:47 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I know you all want more gems. Who doesn't

Signature
Posted on 9/5/13 3:33:59 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

An idea would be to earn gems through dungeons or raids (To an extend). Sort of like shards but perhaps half the chance. I think smaller rewards frequently keeps one motivated rather than discouraging stretch goals like archievements  

Signature
Posted on 9/6/13 11:44:51 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

out of the 63 achievement stars I have 38 and I have only a pally from the gems. Obviously everyone's goal is to get all 5 legendary heroes, taking into account duplicates it's almost impossible to do that without paying.

P.S. The reward for 90 day login is 650 gems.

Signature