Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 25    Total Posts: 1183676

Total:#10

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] updates ALWAYS mean the game is worse

[Copy link] 9/1625

Posted on 9/4/13 6:26:07 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Every update the game gets worse or more expensive (which is the same thing) . Starting with one of the first updates, they doubled the cost of archers. They use to take up one troop slot. Now they take two slots. They did the same with the mage. Now with this update,, our heroes need to wait the respawn time if an opponent attacks our base and they die. So now I log on after waking up from bed and have to wait ten minutes cuz my heroes are dead even tho I haven't played in eight hours. Lame.

Signature
Posted on 9/4/13 7:26:51 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

That's not new, get lost noob.

Signature
Posted on 9/4/13 7:26:59 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

The hero respawn time if you lost a defence was always in place to my knowledge. I had to wait for them to respawn after a defence if they died before the recent update.

Perhaps you just never noticed, or your heroes never died?

Signature
Posted on 9/4/13 10:18:20 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

As far as I know they start reviving as soon as they are dead even if you're offline. So it sounds like you were just attacked not too long ago and you just logged on so you saw your heroes reviving instead of being away for say hours, which of course they would finish reviving by then.

Signature
Posted on 9/5/13 12:11:25 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Ok thank u everyone for your responses. Even the guy calling me a "noob". Sorry you don't get hugs on a regular basis(referring to the individual mean guy lol). I have been in a dungeon or raid on atleast 50 different occasions upon when I finish and return to my base, I have a new message saying I was attacked and lost the battle by lack of defense. Meanwhile I have never seen my heroes dead/knocked out upon entering the base except currently with the new update.

Signature
Posted on 9/5/13 12:28:58 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

(90043832) replied at 9-5-2013 01:11 AM
Ok thank u everyone for your responses. Even the guy calling me a "noob". Sorry you don't get hugs o ...

That is weird, if you were in a dungeon/raid you shouldn't be able to be attacked at all since you're online...

Signature
Posted on 9/5/13 1:12:08 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

As far as i know, it only gets better. 1.2.0 Update fix the problem for some player that cant upgrade their hero level at the altar, 1.1.9 Fix the hack. The problem you state, you just probably never notice, it is always like that.

Signature
Posted on 9/5/13 4:21:30 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

The Devs are scrambling to fix bugs and have not had the time to put any real effort into improving the game. This is my opinion after about 300 hours of playing, and plenty of money spent.

More gem rewards are needed period. Get creative and think of a way that getting us gems will make them money, and we will get free gems.

Signature
Posted on 9/6/13 11:38:10 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

yes please! GEMS GEMS GEMS $$$

Signature
Posted on 9/27/13 5:46:35 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

well now with the new update griffins dont get attacked by my troops or heroes if they fly above the wall and attack there. the updates make stuff worse in my opinion. i may have been wrong about heroes being killed while online. that for which i do apologize. Anyone else seeing the Griffin bug too?

Signature