Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 14    Total Posts: 1186079

Total:#14

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Legendary Heroes From Free Gems

[Copy link] 13/3082

Posted on 9/6/13 11:50:36 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

rusticbatman replied at 9-6-2013 09:57 PM
I got the champion on my first bash, an atm im saving up so I can do three 450 gems and hopefully ge ...

She got a druid from HB?..

Signature
Posted on 9/7/13 12:04:28 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yep an I was like wtf? I thought it was impossible untill she showed me her screen with a druid. So yeah I quizzed her an got shien it was through hb as she didnt have the gems to do it

Signature
Posted on 9/7/13 12:15:25 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I dont wanna looks like the conspiracy theory guy but from all I've read around here it seems like the odds from getting legendary on free gems is higher than with bought gems. (you know.. to once again make more money :p)
Ofc people that spend have more legendaries but they tried 50 more times than players who spent nothing.
I got my first legendary on my second try with free gems.
Then I got no legendary on the first 40$ I spent and my luck was very bad when using gems from $$.
Also on many threads I often saw people saying they had legendaries from free gems, but rarely players saying the got legendaries on the first $$ spend in the game lol.

Signature
Posted on 9/7/13 12:41:54 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

my first hero from free gems was druid:) but the next weren't so good:) but the chance is the same with free and paid ones

Signature