Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 2    Total Posts: 1188802

Total:#9

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Druid doesn't heal "submit bug" useless

[Copy link] 8/1946

Posted on 9/4/13 7:42:22 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by Prempt at 9-4-2013 08:48 PM

Posted a thread like this before but it has gotten burried. I am wondering if anyone else has this issue:

Using the druid, usually under semi-heavy fire but can also happen taking damage from a single troop/tower, the druid will proc his heal spell (the green aura surrounds him) but no health is restored. This doesn't always happen, it happens on a regular basis though. This also seems to happen on occasion when using the heal from the relic shop.

I have submitted a lengthy bug report under the "submit bug" feature in the game. After explaining the issue, they replied with an automated response asking me to explain the bug. They also asked for screenshots. I don't think a screenshot will work because it's an instant cast spell. They then replied with a "faq" style response telling me exactly how the heal was supposed to work from both the druid and the relic shop heal. Basically, submitting a bug does nothing because they either give you automated responses or think you don't know how the game works. So hence my attempt here.

I am also wondering if it is related to the meteor bug where it doesn't do damage. The heal doesn't heal. Could they be related?

Signature
Posted on 9/4/13 7:44:45 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have noticed this with my Druid as well. When he is alone he doesn't heal himself. the heal doesn't go anywhere else either. It doesn't happen every time but when it does it's game over whereas it would have been a definite win.

Signature
Posted on 9/4/13 8:00:02 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I noticed this as well. It seems like it only happens when my Druid is attacking those tree looking troops (can't remember their name). It's quite annoying but kind of relieving knowing I'm not alone.

Signature
Posted on 9/4/13 10:15:15 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

What talents do your druids have? I thought it was related to having something like the scorch talent causing it to negate the heal based on the "ATK" similar to have a pally gets healed less because it reduces ATK. Considering many people have the issue it looks like it might be something else then.

Signature
Posted on 9/4/13 10:33:20 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

ID84734608 replied at 9-4-2013 11:15 PM
What talents do your druids have? I thought it was related to having something like the scorch talen ...

My Druid has Scorch 4/5.

Signature
Posted on 9/6/13 11:46:04 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

my druid also has scorch so it seems that this might be the case. I've read that a paladin with divine shield active also takes less of a heal. I updated my bug report but they said they tested it with scorch and found no bug. I'm done talking with them, it's frustrating. hopefully it'll get fixed at some point. I am also thinking of spending the 300 gems to get a different talent. if he heals every time with a different talent then scorch would be the culprit.

Signature
Posted on 9/6/13 1:00:03 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Wtf my Druid has scorch too. lolz so thats the problem? i'll friggin reroll right now

Signature
Posted on 9/6/13 1:53:31 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Ok yea, so I was right. I have also since done a refresh and I don't have the issue anymore. However, I have another issue now. When I get mobbed by a lot of troops sometimes my druid just freezes as in he's under coma, anyone else run into that?

Signature
Posted on 9/7/13 12:10:20 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

revive is the only important druid talent

Signature