Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 8    Total Posts: 1186188

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] hackers

Close [Copy link] 4/1789

Posted on 9/5/13 2:46:45 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I no we cant post names of a hacker but where do we post so u can check them out? I kooked at his base his heros r worse than mine and we have the same units. he dididn't use any spells and yet cleared my base 100% and didnt lose one unit.  How Iis this posspossible?

Signature
Posted on 9/5/13 3:32:21 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Well, kind of depends on how your base is setup.  Pretty sure they got rid of the hacks with 1.1.9.  Also, I've got 8 heroes I switch out.  Some are level 80, some are lower.  I switch depending on what I need.  It's more than possible to 100% people with no lost troops, kind of depends on the situation.

Signature
Posted on 9/5/13 3:40:16 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

It happens to the best of us when we make mistakes setting up our base. I've got 10k+ might, and I've been 100% with the other guy losing no troops. I can't see the replay of course; however, I use the bombs and hero bombs to give me some idea of the path taken to fix it.

With a full party of very high level (120ish) legendaries, a good strategy and a weak spot in any base, a 100% victory can happen. It's not that hard to do, so I doubt anyone is hacking.

Signature
Posted on 9/5/13 7:26:59 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

To your question, you can submit suspicious players using the Live Support option, or emailing the game developers.

Signature
Posted on 9/5/13 7:37:14 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Locked.

Signature