Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 16    Total Posts: 1186180

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] druid attack dmg increase on allys clarification please.

[Copy link] 5/1470

Posted on 9/5/13 11:27:53 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

So the as far as the attack increase % for X amount of seconds, does it still work if no one needs healing ? If then what determines who gets the dmg buff during battle. Also it would be nice to have an icon above the affected allies kinda like the shaman debuff skill. Same thing for the werewolf, I can't never tell when his attack is increased . Thanks guys .

Signature
Posted on 9/5/13 3:21:55 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

any devs or theory crafters out there ?

Signature
Posted on 9/5/13 3:33:58 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

There is no icon, but there is an effect that may be hard to see at times. After healing they should have a green aura for the 5 seconds. Even if they're full health they still get the aura so I'm assuming the damage bonus still works, but just guessing.

Signature
Posted on 9/5/13 3:37:21 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

oh ok , well that answers one question. what if your allies are at full health. does it automatically buff the ones that are closest ? or heroes a priority first ? that mechanic has been buggin me

Signature
Posted on 9/5/13 4:09:04 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have been trying to watch how it works exactly too. It appears that units do still gain the % bonus attack even if they are full heath, but as for the priority if they are all full health it is hard to examine. It seems to be completely random.

Signature
Posted on 9/5/13 6:08:15 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

yeah i figure that , probably the same mechanics as the targeting system. hopefully this will improve over time...

Signature