Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 3    Total Posts: 1183783

Total:#19

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] archer towers

[Copy link] 18/4442

Posted on 9/5/13 6:00:08 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Recently I have been levelling my archer towers a lot (idk if its good cos it adds my might) but I did it cos ive seen people with really good archer tower defense. So ive been wondering , which type is the best?

Signature
Posted on 9/5/13 6:28:06 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Archer tower is the best against Heroes. Cannon is best against troops, Magic is good against both. it's up to your preference on which you have. Are you seeing alot of enemy heroes on your I-just-got-raided screen? Alot of troops? Usually under 4500 might your better off with cannons and magic towers. As people get much better Heroes you will wanna get at least a couple archer turrets.

Signature
Posted on 9/6/13 4:55:37 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

ok thanks a lot

Signature
Posted on 9/6/13 6:33:23 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

cannons are rubbish as you get higher as everyone uses flying troops that cannons do not hit. so i say 4 archer towers and 1 cannon to hit the sneaky hero

Signature
Posted on 9/6/13 8:59:22 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Cannon are rubbish indeed. They should make them better.

Signature
Posted on 9/6/13 9:41:14 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

cannons are good for low level troops or hunter/centaur/shotgun dwarf

Signature
Posted on 9/6/13 4:38:20 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Make the cannons better??? Please I just went up a against some guy who had two cannons an in two shots took out my whole attacking force of 50 pyros.

Signature
Posted on 9/6/13 11:19:50 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

So I wanted to bring back this topic to the top lol. I just went up against chadlee who rocks 5 archer towers. Completely obliterated me. I have a new found appreciation for these towers. Yesterday I accidentally tapped upgrade from one of my magic towers into an archer tower, thought it was a bust, now I realize its awesome for now (5600 might) to the top.

Signature
Posted on 9/7/13 11:26:42 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

End game is archer towers. Anything that kills high level heroes is what you want. Troops are nothing but flies to be swatted away, but they are good to distracting archer towers from your heros.

Signature
Posted on 9/7/13 11:45:47 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by Phinalhour at 9-7-2013 10:01 AM

That's what I thought. They are really strong (especially when grouped) and have the most HP.
I do wish however, that they changed appearance when upgraded like the other towers do.

Signature