Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 15    Total Posts: 1186910

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Shaman v Healer

[Copy link] 4/1662

Posted on 9/5/13 10:21:14 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi guys,  this may seem like a no brainer question, but I just pulled a shaman from gems.  My question is,  should I level up the shaman,  or continue to level up my healer who is already at lvl 40. Her skill gives her a bonus to hp. Shamans skill I believe is curse??? Chance to slow the enemy down,  1/5.
Thank you guys in advance.

Signature
Posted on 9/5/13 11:33:43 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

level both and see what works for u. angel can fly over walls , cannons and certain ground units cannot attack her. ive raided 100% with her as the last hero standing. shaman is a good defensive hero. it can cripple all heroes , good range and good for arena. i will say tho , your talent u rolled was pretty bad but i will tell u that wont be your last angel or shaman...best part is u get more skill exp for consuming high lvl heroes so mind as well till u roll the next one.

Signature
Posted on 9/5/13 11:56:29 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

thank you for your reply. I figured that even with my angels hp boost,  it is very very low.  I decided I would try the shaman.  again thank you.

Signature
Posted on 9/6/13 12:00:44 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Angel will serve you better in the Arena and raids.

Signature
Posted on 9/6/13 1:30:01 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm really not a fan of the Shaman.  He's got a lot of HP, but he's ranged, so....  He does terrible damage, and his ability is mediocre at best.

Signature