Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 14    Total Posts: 1186079

Total:#23

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Druid with level 5 revitalize help

Hot Topics [Copy link] 22/3515

Posted on 9/6/13 1:28:39 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Not sure if this is a good talent for my druid. What exactly is revitalize and should I keep this or do a refresh? Thanks very much for you're help

Signature
Posted on 9/6/13 1:32:24 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Haha, your first hit is basically worthless. Best of luck to you.

Signature
Posted on 9/6/13 1:32:59 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think it has its uses. you'll start Arena battles with a heal but I think that may be wasted since the Druid is ranged. You'll hit first and only have maybe 1-2 enemy attacks to heal against. I dunno, maybe good maybe not. I think it would be very beneficial in raids if you let him out last of your Heroes after the rest have tanked some. Your call and playstyle really.

Signature
Posted on 9/6/13 1:34:30 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Mainly going to be used for arena and raids. What talent best suits him?

Signature
Posted on 9/6/13 1:41:04 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Berserk 5/5 is beastmode

Signature
Posted on 9/6/13 1:43:10 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

revitalize is better in arena. You can put your other heroes in front and druid at the very back of the circle then he would heal after the battle starts. Or just use it for the +Damage.

Signature
Posted on 9/6/13 1:48:10 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have my champion on 5/5 bersek any good?

Signature
Posted on 9/6/13 2:09:31 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

If it was 3/5 or 4/5 Revitalize, it would be much better in my opinion. With it as 5/5, the first hit, as others have stated will be a wasted heal because none of your troops/heroes will be damaged.

Signature
Posted on 9/6/13 2:23:31 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

It is a waste imo. You seem to have a decent amount of gems there, so if you would like, I would suggest refreshing for a different talent.

The only use for this in the arena is having a Champion or Assassin running ahead and when the Druid gets in range, it will attack and heal your hero.

The only use in raiding is spawning the Druid a little while after some of your troops have taken some damage to heal them instantly.

It all depends on your style of playing.

Signature
Posted on 9/6/13 2:32:11 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

My setup is as following I mainly want a decent army for arena

Signature