Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 13    Total Posts: 1182515

Total:#15

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Some people are such jerks

[Copy link] 14/3279

Posted on 9/6/13 3:34:50 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I got attack 7 times in 2 hours, lost 300k gold :/ and they all left before 50% I'm just trying to store enough to upgrade my Town Hall but I kept getting attacked when I'm off. Pretty annoying lol

Signature
Posted on 9/6/13 7:42:25 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I bet you did that before too

Signature
Posted on 9/6/13 8:26:29 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Even if you place all your resource buildings against the very edge/corner, raiders can place heroes/troops there avoiding your defense.

Signature
Posted on 9/6/13 9:18:38 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yeah i hate people who do that. Have the fricking decency to give people a shield. Horriple people. I always 100% people.

Signature
Posted on 9/6/13 10:16:18 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I would think its because of the higher upgrade cost as you progress further,
There trying to preserve their troops as much as possible as they loot,

Maximum raids per build cycle, training griffin just takes so much time and your lucky enough
To find a good raid (80-100k).

Sorry to hear that your pissed but I'm sure there development team are reviewing on how to balance the game.

Signature
Posted on 9/6/13 10:28:42 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

why not buy an overnight shield?

Signature
Posted on 9/6/13 10:57:51 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

To dwagg's statement, no, I haven't before. At least not on purpose. In retrospect, now I see why I should do it though. Saves troops for multiple raids. But I prefer to at least get 50%, for wins. + they get a shield so they don't have to suffer like I did

Edit: what kind of a fool wastes money on a game, and 300 gems for a 1 day shield is garbage! XD I only have 1 legendary after 3k+ free gems

Signature
Posted on 9/7/13 12:43:21 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Phinalhour replied at 9-6-2013 11:28 PM
why not buy an overnight shield?

Overnight shield?
Why do you ask for someone to attack you when you could just have bought a shield?
Those shields are no way near worth it. I'd rather lose about 60k resources than spend frickin 300 gems. Lol.
Anyone who purchases a shield manually has WAY too much money and really should'nt be able to waste money like that.

Signature
Posted on 9/7/13 11:20:49 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I will attack someone 20+ times in a row if given the opportunity. If you leave your base in a state that I can take my Heroes, get all your resources and quit before 50%, you'll log back on with nothing left.

That's a strategy I use. This is a strategy game right?

Signature
Posted on 9/7/13 12:50:01 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Please don't stock up your resources. This game teaches us an important lesson that a superpower country on this planet practices: only losers stock up. Winners use all means such as building a strong army to rob resources from others. Then spend them lavishly so that you have nothing to pay back.

Signature