Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 8    Total Posts: 1186188

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Chat needs moderator

[Copy link] 3/1276

Posted on 9/6/13 5:51:50 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

The chat in this game is horrible pathetic. Nothing but young and older folks talking dirty and nasty. It's hard to get any tips or communicate with anyone wanting to talk about the game. Also, I am glad I am not a parent because most parents would never allow them to play this game if they saw the message board. For god sakes the game should be rated NC-17 just because of the chat. Also if you don't want to get sued because some pedophile picked up his underaged date and it's found out y'all will get a lot of bad press!! So please clean up the message board!!!

Signature
Posted on 9/6/13 5:55:08 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Agreed. I would like it if the forum moderators also had the ability to moderate the public chat. It may be implemented in the future but at the moment, please read Hoodiee's response to chat related threads below.

Hoodiee (Moderator) response:

"Thank you very much for supporting Castle Clash. We are still in the process of upgrading our chat system but are currently unable to resolve this issue. Until we have a solution, we urge you to ignore these players if you encounter them in the game. Once our Chat system has been upgraded, we will be able to severely deal with vulgarities."

You're only option at this time is to either mute the players by pressing the speaker button to the left of their name, pause the chat, or not use the chat all together.

Signature
Posted on 9/7/13 3:04:59 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I agree monitor the chat room' it is disgusting. If you do not clean it up' I will not recommend this game to anyone. If you want it rated r' then state that!

Signature
Posted on 9/7/13 12:41:14 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I agree the chat is horrible, for one it needs to be spilt in groups so the whole world isn't together. Two there needs to be like a report button or something so u can report these vulgar players on here that are only here for one thing.  I can't even get any tips on the game on there! !  It's horrible I would hate for my kids to be playing this game and be in that chat room! ! Well better yet they wouldn't be! !!!

Signature