Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 11    Total Posts: 1182513

Total:#19

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] They ruined a great game AGAIN!!!!

[Copy link] 18/3208

Posted on 9/7/13 3:04:30 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

This is such crap. The training times are so high you can only raid once every hr. The upgrade cost is so high you almost HAVE to buy gems to progress. The defense is useless your better off just leaving everything open and get shield. I've raised all of this with customer support. They always say the same thing "I'll forward your msg to developers." Which I doubt, they even look at the forum or care about improving the game.

Signature
Posted on 9/7/13 3:30:00 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

My tip: Its a game. Just keep updating and in the end u will get where u like to be. Dont be afraid to loose loot. Just try to make it cost them is my strategy. Keep updating the hero's at all time. Every EXP is good, even if its low. What is even more fun is checking out what all hero's can bring. PPL are focussing to much on the legendaries. I think there is more to bring in the mix of a group u are using then only the legendaries. The problem will be that u will need to test it. Hi level heros will tell u more. I have all heros except 2. So i will go test this out soon. Thats whats left in the game for me.

Signature
Posted on 9/7/13 3:36:13 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Upgrade cost to high i cant raid or collect 510,000. Training times are ridiculas it takes 45min- hr to raid once. Defense is pointless, troops dont defend themselves in attack. Chat is broken beyond the piont of repair.

Signature
Posted on 9/7/13 4:22:56 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have too agree the troop cost is pretty shitty once you get the fairy dragons. I have to look for someone with 50000+ to not go backwards in mana. Almost makes me afraid to upgrade them because the the troop cost will be more expensive.

Signature
Posted on 9/7/13 5:32:13 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Raiding should be done with Heroes, and troops only used as a very light support. If you're farming any other way, you're wasting your time.

Signature
Posted on 9/7/13 4:19:55 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

SandSeven replied at 9-7-2013 06:32 AM
Raiding should be done with Heroes, and troops only used as a very light support. If you're farming  ...

Agreed.

Signature
Posted on 9/7/13 4:20:42 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Listen to SandSeven. Your main attack force is your heroes while your troops only back you up in emergencies or finishing off the base.

Signature
Posted on 9/7/13 6:26:11 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

right. my heroes are all levels 40-60 and they get destroyed by troops alone not to mention towers and their heroes. attacking with only heroes is good for one thing. leveling up your heroes.

Signature
Posted on 9/7/13 7:10:52 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Training costs are a bigger concern to me.  because even if i save 700k.... i log off for 30 minutes and 12 people attack and wope.me out.

Signature
Posted on 9/7/13 9:25:14 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

its not just training cost, upgrade cost is crazy too. 510,000-1,000,000 gor level 11-12. I could never raid or collect that much. Its impossible

Signature