Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 11    Total Posts: 1182513

Total:#10

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Attacked by invisible troops

[Copy link] 9/2050

Posted on 9/7/13 3:28:29 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

can somebody explain this please, it's happened to me a few times.

Signature
Posted on 9/7/13 3:31:41 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yes this is common. There are troops that are so strong when they walk together that they can beat a lower level player easy. Of course there is the H**k but i doubt that its always that.

Signature
Posted on 9/7/13 4:22:28 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

you got very weak troops 5 high level elite heros can take out your base without enemy troops

Signature
Posted on 9/7/13 4:42:15 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Title is misleading. lol

This just means you are too weak for the raider.

Signature
Posted on 9/7/13 5:30:40 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Just be glad that wasn't me. You would have been attacked 20+ times then 50%ed, the time logged, and then rinse and repeat.

Signature
Posted on 9/8/13 6:47:26 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Post the enemy base and your base. Maybe can give us more info to assume.

Signature
Posted on 9/8/13 7:20:54 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Based off of what I can see, your kingdom is very weak and can be destroyed quite easily with the use of a Druid or other Legendary heroes. There is nothing strange about this.
The "invisible troops" that you are saying just means that the enemy lost no troops while attacking you.
That is why it says "Enemy loses" at the top, if there are no enemy loses, then it will show nothing.

Signature
Posted on 9/8/13 9:48:06 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think of this as a bug or a hack. Either the might matching algorithm is so bad it pits you with an opponent in which you are unable to kill at least one enemy OR it is a hack. Another possibility is that it is a shill account used by developers to get you to spend money boosting your defenses.

Signature
Posted on 9/8/13 10:28:53 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by Battou1 at 9-8-2013 11:30 AM

(90471783) replied at 9-8-2013 10:48 AM
I think of this as a bug or a hack. Either the might matching algorithm is so bad it pits you with a ...

This is just a conspiracy theory.

I can easily 100% most bases I am matched up with with my Druid then deploying my troops and other Heroes near the end with no losses. You also have to factor in that some people have high level Heroes but lower might, which in the end means an easier matchup.

It's even easier for people who have Spirit Mage; high levels of Druid + Spirit Mage = decimation.

Signature
Posted on 9/8/13 1:52:18 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

It's not that hard to only send in 3-5 Legendary Heroes and 100% someone with no troops needed. Or send the troops in after the threats have been eliminated by your Heroes.

Signature