Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 4    Total Posts: 1186184

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] storage

[Copy link] 6/1568

Posted on 9/7/13 10:44:17 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I've come to the conclusion,  after weeks of playing that I kinder wish I could put a percentage of my resources into storage an not have to worry about being constantly farmed as so much resources had been put aside. I know it is possible as i am currently playing a game that orginated on pc and has been converted to mobile. If you like this idea then come on folks lets be heard.

Signature
Posted on 9/7/13 10:49:15 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

That is a lame idea. Why not put 100% of your resources in "storage" so no one can raid at all? Either people who like playing only with themselves can play or the game will be put to an end in 1 day.:curse:

Signature
Posted on 9/7/13 10:51:10 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

didn't you read properly?? I said a percentage, not the whole dam lot.

Signature
Posted on 9/7/13 10:52:04 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Signature
Posted on 9/7/13 10:52:23 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Signature
Posted on 9/7/13 10:54:06 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I personally don't like this suggestion. It would make it even harder to acquire resources than it already is. With every action, there is a reaction. If you are able to put away some resources, others can as well. This would make raiding others pay out less resources, in turn giving you less resources to put away. I can see the appeal of the suggestion, but it just isn't something I can support.

Signature
Posted on 9/7/13 10:57:08 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

can you delete the thread then please.

Signature
Posted on 9/7/13 11:10:22 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

when raided you only loose 25% , so you have 75% in storage aka bubble for x amount of time

Signature
Posted on 9/7/13 11:20:34 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I believe the game balance needs to be improved and this has already been suggested to development team and I plan to reiterate to admin,

As you notice the concept of defending is a bit broken right now, the amount of raidable loot and shield time really needs to be reviewed carefully.

Please remember the game is still quite young and will still undergo some changes.

Signature