Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 25    Total Posts: 1186150

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Protection time after being raided should be based on the loss of resources

[Copy link] 6/1988

Posted on 9/7/13 1:30:56 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

After reading everyone's complaints about not being raided 100% and got raided multiple times overnight. I come up with the suggestion that the protection time shouldn't be based on %, but rather by how much resource one has lost during a raid. My idea is that 1 hour per 10K gold lost and 0.5 hour per 10K mana lost.

For example, one can be raided only 50%, yet losing 50K of gold and mana respectively. Use the current protection, s/he is only safe for 1-2 hours. Under new system, the protection will be 7.5 hours. In this case, at least your mine production rate can keep up with the loss.

I think right now this game emphasizes too much on robbing resources from others. The strategy of "save and build" simply doesn't work. For now, if I want to upgrade something that requires 500+ K gold by stocking up, I will lose 200K gold every night. And my gold mines cannot keep up. The only way to achieve is to stay online all the time for 5 hours and keep raiding your peers. There was even once that I ran out of "worthy-of-raid" opponents.However, I don't feel happy about this. My peers also played hard to stock so many resources. They will feel bad as well. There is a lack of "positive energy". You can read more and more threads that swear about this for the past few weeks.

I hope the new version will make the compensation to the loss during raid more fair. The more resource one has lost, the longer s/he should be protected.

- From a player that has robbed 12 million golds and 10 million manas from the peers

Signature
Posted on 9/7/13 2:06:44 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I agree that we should be rewarded for successful defense. For example, we should get the HB that the raider lost + some other amount or we should get 1 hour shield for successful defense. The strategy of "save and build" shouldn't work in this game because I think there is no strategy to "save and build" you might be better off playing Sim City. The devs just need to give more incentive to raid and defend. This way, I think the game will be more enjoyable.

Signature
Posted on 9/7/13 10:22:08 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

+1 But also I believe any resources already taken and put into the vaults should be untouchable even if they are destroyed. Or just have a flat rate that you get for killing it, like 1k per vault. Whats the point of lvling them if they do no good other then having extra storage that you can never use cause it all just gets stolen....

Signature
Posted on 9/8/13 3:36:06 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

plus i would like to see, when ppl dont get any resources, if they dont raid at least these 50%. together with these changes in the shielding-mechanics it would bring some sense into defending and way more fun in using strategies to raid.

Signature
Posted on 9/8/13 5:01:47 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I am experiencing the same problem.  My mines cannot keep up with the rate at which I lose my resources as people attack me multiple times and I lose 50% of my resources but don't get the shield because they only destroy 43%. This is very frustrating as I can no longer progress and we get nothing for a successful defence

Signature
Posted on 9/8/13 5:30:21 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

rating: am leaving is part of what makes this game great. To have one's resources locked away and safe, what's the point in setting up any defense. The developers know people, well our lease. Bye having their resources taken away from raids it forces people to set up a good defensive base. This adds to the overall gameplay making it much more diverse and challenging, and its what puts the strategy part in this strategy games.

Signature
Posted on 9/8/13 6:22:38 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

The thing is, even if you set up lousy defend, there is no guarantee that people wont 49% you before leaving. If anything that makes their job easier. The dev definitely need to do something to encourage defending. :dizzy:

Signature