[Copy link] 9/2287

Posted on 9/7/13 2:27:58 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Right now I have the below setup :
Ninja - 4/5 self destruct
Druid - 5/5 revive
Succubus - 5/5 revive
Champion -  4/5 revitalize
Spirit mage - 4/5 heavy blow

Should I reroll the spirit mage as gems come a available?  It's nice when it procs but fights go so fast I feel it may not be very beneficial.  Primarily doing arena, but some raiding to level.

Thecheese87

Signature
Posted on 9/7/13 2:32:43 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

It may be helpful in the arena. I don't have a Spirit Mage, so I'm not sure what the best talent would be for him. But Heavy Blow 4/5 sounds alright to me.

Signature
Posted on 9/7/13 2:48:08 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Heavy Blow won't work with the Spirit Mage's primary skill, so I'd probably re-roll. Revitalize would fit it best seeing as it can proc its' skill quicker. Berserk would be good also.

Signature
Posted on 9/7/13 5:20:00 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

the revive might not be the best on a Druid either. Best skill on a SM would be Berserk like Batt stated, and also War God. 30% more DMG is quite a lot on Heroes that have a high base to begin with (SM lvl 60 = 1577 DMG [2051 DMG with War God])

Signature
Posted on 9/7/13 6:08:42 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Phinalhour replied at 9-7-2013 06:20 PM
the revive might not be the best on a Druid either. Best skill on a SM would be Berserk like Batt st ...

I actually had War God on my Ninja, but I ended up re-rolling and getting Berserk which I found to be more useful. Spirit Mage would actually be better off with Revitalize since you can proc its' skill quicker. If you have a fairly good level Berserk then I'd probably keep that over re-rolling for Revitalize, though. War God may increase that ATK%/Damage, but for Spirit Mage I just think Revitalize or Berserk would suit it better due to the fact that you want to proc the skill as quick and as much as possible. In Arena, the quicker you can proc it, the better.

Signature
Posted on 9/7/13 6:12:05 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Berserk would be best then in that case right? Because revitalize only helps you proc at the beginning of the battle. Or does it start you off with that extra % every time you restart the energy bar? I haven't paid that close attention to my Druid's revitalize yet.

Signature
Posted on 9/7/13 6:48:15 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Phinalhour replied at 9-7-2013 07:12 PM
Berserk would be best then in that case right? Because revitalize only helps you proc at the beginni ...

Only at the start will it start w/ the extra %, but a Head to Head won't last long enough to proc it that much anyways unless it's a tank battle. In that scenario, it would be better to have Revitalize since it would only take a couple hits to  proc the skill.

Think about it this way though, if you can proc the skill fast enough with Revitalize then you are able to get to your second proc faster. Someone would need to do the math though, and see how many times you'd be able to proc Spirit Mage's skill when you compare Berserk to a same level Revitalize. Only way we can really see which one would be better.

Signature
Posted on 9/7/13 7:51:13 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi cheese87, you almost have the dream team of the game!!! Cong !

I updated my talents thread to include spirit mage. You may take a look to see if it helps.

http://us.forum.igg.com/forum.ph ... =1&extra=#pid345695

Signature
Posted on 9/7/13 8:53:32 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

revive and dps skills are the only useful.skills

Signature
Posted on 9/8/13 4:28:24 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

wow! I spent about 8000 gems re-rolling and only got lvl 1-2 talents that were pretty crappy. my best one was lvl 2 berserk! so count yourself very very lucky!!

Signature