Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 29    Total Posts: 1186154

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Non-legendary hero ratings?

[Copy link] 3/1966

Posted on 9/7/13 3:50:53 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

It's obvious that the legendary heroes stand head-and-shoulders above every else, and even which legendaries tend to be better than others.

But I haven't seen as much written about elite and normal heroes, and the elites tend to blur a bit together as they are mostly melee half-tanks.

Anyone with experience care to rate some of these heroes relative to one another?

I have been running with Paladin, Executioner, Pain-da, Shaman, Marksan, but have a werewolf, alchemist, and engineer in reserve (along with a 1/5 scorch cyclops I have been putting off leveling because of the talent).

Thanks!

Signature
Posted on 9/7/13 3:56:12 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

If the hero isn't legendary, then it really depends on what talents the heroes have. Ordinary heroes can be better than Elite if given the right skills and vice versa.
If I had to rank the Elites if they were given the best skill they could get for the arena it would be like this:
- Executioner
- Cyclops / Assassin
- Werewolf / Pain-Da
- Shaman

I don't have enough experience with the Ordinary heroes to rank them, but I've heard the Engineer, Marksman, Alchemist, and Angel are all good.

Signature
Posted on 9/7/13 5:44:36 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I honestly think the Engi is underrated....attacks quick and procs his trio blast a lot.  I love seeing people in the arena who use Assassin in a 5man group battle...they are ahead of the pack and I kill them instantly...so it is pretty much 5 vs 4.

Signature
Posted on 9/7/13 5:47:09 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I made a thread about under appreciated heroes. The Angel and Marksman are competitive. As for the Engineer just see my signature :D

Signature