Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 29    Total Posts: 1186154

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] can we get shards everytime in a dungeon?

[Copy link] 6/1658

Posted on 9/7/13 5:42:21 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Would you please consider allowing shards to drop every dongeon victory? It takes forever just to have chances to fight in the dongeons so I think that makes it time consuming enough to gather shards. I only get about 3 every five rounds and I only fight in the skeleton flagged stages because there's "a hire chance of them falling" but I never get any of them. It takes me 1 hour and 40 min to have 5 chances in the dungeons. I log on every 1 hour and 40min and I've only collected a total of 297 shards. I only have 97 because I spent a total of 200 before I figured out I had to save. I've been doing this same routine for 29 days now tomorrow I finally get my gems for my 30 day mark but this is seriously ridiculous it should NOT TAKE THIS LONG TO SAVE UP FOR SHARDS. I would rather buy than wait this long.

Signature
Posted on 9/7/13 5:45:01 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I get my 30 day tomorrow :D

The shard rate does not bother me too much, but I wish they would make them 100% at a lower rate.  Like 0 shards at the start, 1 shard starting with the first skull dungeon, 2 starting with the second, etc.  Randomness is generally considered a bad thing in competitive games.

Signature
Posted on 9/7/13 5:51:34 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm at 640 shards earned and 16 days played I think? So i would have to be playing for around 1.5 months in order to purchase a mid level legendary. I think this is about right considering that you don't want people rolling around with lvl 100 legendaries at 3k might because they just ran the 2nd skull dungeon at a 100% drop rate when they started.

Signature
Posted on 9/7/13 6:22:09 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Screw that. Keep it the way it is. Im at 1320 shards after 27 days, day or two to get my champion.

Signature
Posted on 9/7/13 7:12:45 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

definitely should be every dungeon.     getting 8 shards an hour blows

Signature
Posted on 9/7/13 8:37:00 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

You might as well ask them to give everyone all five legendaries. I think drop rate is fine as it is.

Signature
Posted on 9/8/13 11:22:30 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

not going to happen. They need paying customers to support their servers (and free players).

Signature