Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 11    Total Posts: 1182513

Total:#10

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] dungeon hero selection

[Copy link] 9/1368

Posted on 9/8/13 11:03:29 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Please allow the ability to select the heros that you would like to attack a dungeon like we are able to do before a pvp battle. It would take away a lot of time switching heros back and forth on the defense platforms.

Signature
Posted on 9/8/13 11:14:34 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I would also like to request switch/option to deploy units in reverse order, I want my heroes and strong troops first, weak troops last. thx

Signature
Posted on 9/8/13 11:59:53 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Both of you guys can select which troops and heros to lay down. Simply select their icon when battle starts and place them down. If you dont want a certain hero in then just dont place them in the fight..

Signature
Posted on 9/8/13 2:34:10 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

1. It is slow

Signature
Posted on 9/8/13 2:35:48 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

2. selecting anything in sroll-it row is bad, does not recognise the click & scrolls instead. that means that you deploy different troop than you wanted because UI sucks

Signature
Posted on 9/8/13 2:37:17 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

3. A pause would solve everything ;)

Signature
Posted on 9/8/13 2:38:42 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

4. I would write it in one post, but my keypad does not offer enter/new line here, dunno why, it works great elsewhere (GO keyboard on S3)

Signature
Posted on 9/8/13 2:41:07 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

You should get Swift Key, lol. Also, I post on my S3 a lot and I can enter new lines, etc....

Signature
Posted on 9/8/13 2:42:23 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

5. Disabling some troops for raid would be good as well. I don't want the little ones with swords get killed needlessly... but they die often because of the UI, they got deployed instead of my Ninja

Signature
Posted on 9/8/13 3:07:42 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

ahh, another guardian dead... selecting neares (to the left or right) would be much better that selecting first after hero deploy

Signature