Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 1    Total Posts: 1186911

Total:#11

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] What's the point of free...

[Copy link] 10/3003

Posted on 9/9/13 2:52:46 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm just curious if anyone knows what the point of the free gem offers are.

Over the last month and a half I have do e roughly 1700-2000 worth of free gem offers and have yet to see any of them. I *HAVE* used the missing gems link, I get no response.  I have tried talking to the "live support". What good do they actually do?! You have an issue and they tell you to talk to tapjoy...? Why have a live support when all they do is say they will send an email to the correct department but you never get a reply from anyone. Live support serves absolutely NO purpose to anyone!

Am I the only one that finds igg AND tapjoy customer support to be an absolute complete *JOKE*

Signature
Posted on 9/9/13 4:25:03 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

i have the same problem, i have subscribed to sky sports tv and many more for more than 3 weeks ago. Till now im waiting a reply from tapjoy, I have tried to talk with the live support they tell me the same thing very so i gabe up on them.

Signature
Posted on 9/9/13 4:26:14 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

tell me the same thing very time so o gave up on them*

Signature
Posted on 9/9/13 7:10:21 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature
Posted on 9/9/13 10:11:47 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I did many offers when I started playing this game, mostly offers that requires you do download an app.
The less steps in the offer the safer it is i think.
If you did 1700 worth of gems and got none I dont understand why you kept doing it when there's obviously something wrong.
On the downloading app offers I was getting gems within secondes after the download.
Once i didn't get my gems, sent a request at tapjoy and got them under a hour.

Signature
Posted on 9/9/13 10:31:14 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Everything works fine for me. Check Internet connections. What device do you use?

Signature
Posted on 9/9/13 11:30:05 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

one of the offers was for almost 1200 gems

Signature
Posted on 9/9/13 11:33:16 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

it was the free credit report one. I'm still missing hulu and the FedEx. those are the 3 main ones I really care about

Signature
Posted on 9/9/13 11:55:07 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I've had a few offers I've done not give me rewards and for the most part it's too much of a hassle to pursue getting them from tapjoy. I'm just wondering where all the tapjoy offers have gone? I'm down to the same 8 offers for the past week.

Signature
Posted on 9/9/13 12:00:14 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature