Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 3    Total Posts: 1183783

Total:#11

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Need advise on my base design

[Copy link] 10/2767

Posted on 9/9/13 9:16:09 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

So this my base design. But the thing is sometimes I get beaten 100% so badly the attacker hardly takes any loss. Here are some screenshots of battle reports.
I just dont understand how could they wipe out my entire base, troops and heros without losing any heros or troops.. I have 6 heros and they are all lvl 60 but they all have bad 2nd talent.

Signature
Posted on 9/9/13 10:05:14 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Would be pretty easy to 100% if the person attacking you had all Legendary heroes.

Signature
Posted on 9/9/13 10:28:01 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Try using walls differently. Like walling up certain buildings within walls

Signature
Posted on 9/9/13 11:59:46 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

The person probably had a Druid. If I were going to attack your base I would wipeout your troops first. I always look for bases that have the troop bases spread apart. I think their easier targets compared to ones that are grouped close together.  

Signature
Posted on 9/9/13 12:34:06 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

How about now? I changed my base completely. Right now my town hall is lvl 10 its currently upgrading to lvl 11. Then i'll able to build another army camp and place it at the bottom (south).

Signature
Posted on 9/9/13 9:29:40 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I am in the same situation as you but you got better heroes.

I would suggest you upgrade your hero bases (why keep so much mana?), town hall (to get another camp) and stop upgrading your walls. If your mana mills and gold mines are higher level than your town hall, then you are producing more gold and mana for others to rob. :lol

Signature
Posted on 9/9/13 10:54:30 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I suggest keeping your army bases and heroes relatively close together, as much as possible. the more spread out they are, the easier they are to kill by just massing all attacking troops together

Signature
Posted on 9/10/13 3:59:04 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thanks for the feedback. I guess no matter how strong a base is someone always 100%.
I got wiped out by a player earlier with lvl 70 ninja and druid lol. He took out my base, troops, heros while losing only 11 griffins, mecha mans and ninja. Anyways i placed my heros more closer to the camps.

Signature
Posted on 9/10/13 4:01:54 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Wiped out real bad. O.o

Signature
Posted on 9/11/13 11:33:50 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Upgrade town hall so you have 4 troop spawns,  try cluster them close together so if you're attacked it evokes more troops

Signature