Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 15    Total Posts: 1186910

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] get booted mid match

[Copy link] 6/1487

Posted on 9/9/13 10:53:11 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Ok so I just found a 100+k raid...I toss everything I got at this person. 3 magic spell, 46 griffins, and all my heros. Right as soon as the remaining of my troops get to the cord of his base and started to get his/her gold vaults, what do I get?..dun dun dun.."this player is now online the match has ended" smh..really? What do I get? A waiting time of 40 minutes for my troops to respond. .what a waste of effort n resources I just used. If they gonna apply a stupid system where it end the match just cus your opponents log online then they should asleast reimburse you for what you lost..this match ended when it was on 46% so by default,  I "loss" the battle, thus, making me lose 18 HB for no reason

Signature
Posted on 9/9/13 10:58:36 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

you dont lose HB if the person logs in. You just have to wait 40min for griffins.

Signature
Posted on 9/9/13 12:56:00 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

dun dun dun.. lol

Signature
Posted on 9/9/13 1:16:11 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Whenever i find 100k+ raids i hit the res as fast as possible. Very often the player gets online, they were probably just reloading game.

Signature
Posted on 9/9/13 1:21:28 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

May I ask why youre using griffens to raid?  They have a huge wait time, high cost, and can't tank much damage at all. You have 46 of them so youre at 4 level 7 or 8 army camps? Why not use 70 hunters? They shred buildings, griffens, Heroes and walls. The only thing you have to watch out for is towers. And they only take 7 minutes to hire! :D

Signature
Posted on 9/9/13 4:31:27 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

That's exactly why I started raiding more at night and in the morning. Not that many interruptions at the crack of dawn.

Signature
Posted on 9/9/13 5:07:46 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

they should change that, you shouldn't have to go back and train more troops just cus you got booted off when a player logged on, the player should have to wait if his/her village is getting raided, until it's done, same as in clash of clans. theres quite a few things they can take from that game to make this one better.

Signature