Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 17    Total Posts: 1176882

Total:#14

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] What the....

[Copy link] 13/3123

Posted on 9/9/13 5:08:18 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

My first time vs a spirit mage. I thought the skull was his face but it's a prop for his wizard hat. Lol. He kick my ass xD.  But this brings back the same post some other dude posted about new hero's, it was fun seeing something new I was bored with watching the same hero's over and over, hope next update brings new hero's and fixed chat room bunch of lonely fat balding basement living with parents pervs in there.

Signature
Bro's til the end
Posted on 9/9/13 9:33:44 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I've never fought the Spirit Mage but I heard he's/she's no pushover in the arena. But I guess that's only right seeing as though he's basically worth a PS4 (I think).

Signature
Posted on 9/9/13 9:52:32 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

JakePotter replied at 9-9-2013 10:33 PM
I've never fought the Spirit Mage but I heard he's/she's no pushover in the arena. But I guess that' ...

I think it's about $300 US for Spirit Mage

Signature
Posted on 9/9/13 10:00:12 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hoodiee replied at 9-9-2013 10:52 PM
I think it's about $300 US for Spirit Mage

Ah, I knew I was wrong. Thanks for telling me.

Signature
Posted on 9/9/13 10:08:10 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Isn't amazing how there's people out there willing to waist hundred of dollars on a single character. Can you imagine if the game gets force to shut down cuz of the vulgar language in the chat room, hour disappointing will those people be

Signature
Bro's til the end
Posted on 9/9/13 10:14:25 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

(84816498) replied at 9-9-2013 11:08 PM
Isn't amazing how there's people out there willing to waist hundred of dollars on a single character ...

I don't judge. If you like the game (or anything for that matter) enough and are financially capable of dishing out a few hundos then by all means spend away. If I could spend $300 dollars for the Spirit Mage I would do so in a heartbeat tbh.

Signature
Posted on 9/9/13 10:17:51 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm only bucks away from her. I want to set up some kind of Phinalhour-Phund-raiser so i can get that last 20 bucks! I would really like that Hero :lol

Signature
Posted on 9/9/13 10:31:43 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Lol! A Phund-raiser. I like that. But you are lucky to only be 20 bucks away. If I spent even 100 bucks I wouldn't be eating for about a week. Lol.

Signature
Posted on 9/10/13 12:34:56 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yeah, I'll make instructional videos on everything that's in demand in CC, and write guides and such. Or I can do carwashes. Either way I am gonna phund raise that $20! :lol

Signature
Posted on 9/10/13 1:15:59 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Although I like the game and have much disposable income, I still don't think its worth investing into such game. The mechanics are just too simple and such mobile app don't have much longevity. I'm almost 45 days into this game and I'm starting to play less and less. Its getting very monotonous and boring. Buts thats just me.

Signature