Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 34    Total Posts: 1179586

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Actual resources in storage vs available to loot

[Copy link] 6/1918

Posted on 9/10/13 9:52:55 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Does anyone have any stats on this? I just want to balance the amount of resources I should have left before I log off and go to bed, especially during my 'saving up' phase when I need 390k god damn gold just to upgrade something. At such slow production rate, obviously I can't spend all gold before I log off and hope I can hit 390k by the time I wake up (assuming no raid). Having SOME gold left before I log off will hopefully incentivise others to 100% raid, but obviously I also need to calculate between how much I'm going to lose in the loot vs how much my mills can farm in the 10 hours of shield.

So, again, does anyone know how much resources I'll lose after a failed defense so I can balance how much to leave before I log off? Thanks in advance.

Signature
Posted on 9/11/13 12:15:13 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I believe its 20%

Signature
Posted on 9/11/13 1:49:17 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

yes its in the area of 20%-25%

Signature
Posted on 9/11/13 3:22:55 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

It starts off at 5% then begins to increase. So I can go to bed with $100,000, if someone attacks me immediately they can only steal $5,000. But after each second or so the total increases by $1. Doesn't sound like much, but I've had someone take $50,000 off me before. They were the first person to attack me and it wasn't until 10 hours after i logged off

Signature
Posted on 9/11/13 6:13:48 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

(85622327) replied at 9-11-2013 04:22 AM
It starts off at 5% then begins to increase. So I can go to bed with $100,000, if someone attacks me ...

Yes that's what I feel as well, though I don't have hard data to support that. The amount of loot as % does seem to be higher the longer I log off, which of course sucks if I like my sleep..........

Why can't they just let us know so we can better manage our bases and resources... argh

Signature
Posted on 9/11/13 6:43:24 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

the only % i know for sure is -2.5% in available loot after raiding someone, stopping at <50% then repeating. Makes multiple raids worth quite a bit.

Signature
Posted on 9/11/13 9:49:43 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

FWIW, I contacted support and apparently the % is totally random, irregardless of how long you've logged off. Obviously, at the same time, the longer you've logged off, the higher the chances there are of multiple raids which takes out more resources.

Signature