Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 3    Total Posts: 1183783

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] mods locking threads.....

[Copy link] 2/1390

Posted on 9/11/13 12:28:33 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Now I've played a lot of these "types" of games ....mods are an integral part of them.  This game is a budding star and has great potential ....but hackers do ruin it for many.  I totally agree that calling out a cheat in forums is wrong and shouldn't be done ever. But asking about a situation without naming anyone, just wondering if you may have been a victim is not against TOS. What I'm getting (again not naming names) mods have to let the players help each other, your right nothing in game can be done from here but allowing a thread some time to develop is necessary sometimes to keep the devs from floating through 100's of mindless emails about how someone may or may not have cheated ....more often then not the answer is "Man up twerp....your base stinks that's why he only lost one Griffin" .....sorry bout the rant

Signature
Posted on 9/11/13 1:05:09 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Moderators abide by the forum regulations written by administrators, the forum rules were written that way for a reason. We try our best to enforce rules to keep a harmonious forums.

I cannot assure you that development team has the time to read forums, thats the very reason we have live support as they have direct access to development team.

Lets say we dont lock out hack reporting threads, could you enlighten me of the end result of such post? Maybe i'm totally missing the point?

Signature
Posted on 9/11/13 11:36:44 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yes.... lock/delete threads of direct account accusations as previously mentioned.  But if no account is ever mentioned it is not an accusation but merely a question.  was i hacked? should I report this? we as a gaming community could stop keep the devs and mods more focused if simple questions are allowed to be answered before locking threads. By your logic simply mentioning the word hack in a post grants a lock.  I only speak from experience and hope to be able to help others.   i have modded forums in the past and have found that the more you lock....the more of the same thread pops up with a different title.  Not putting you or anybody down just an opinion from an experienced android gamer.  

Signature