Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 11    Total Posts: 1176967

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Succubus with 5/5 Revitalize..Help

[Copy link] 5/2209

Posted on 9/11/13 2:15:09 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have a 4/9 level 60 Succubus with revitalize and I know she's a demolition expert on buildings my question is how much use will I get from this talent in Arena and raids and over all what is the best talent for Succubus? I did have her on 3/5 berserk but I refreshed it. Thanks :)

Signature
Posted on 9/11/13 2:27:23 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

dont think revitalize is your best option for the succubus. ive got 4/5 berserk and im loving it. i think berserk is the best i can get for he succubus

Signature
Posted on 9/11/13 12:13:41 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by Battou1 at 9-11-2013 01:18 PM

With Revitalize especially one that high, you'd have to backdoor her in Arena, so she won't waste the skill proc on your opponents Heroes. Once she makes it to the Town Hall/Shrine, though it's pretty much decimation if you have her skill level high.

I personally have Berserk on mine, which I find more useful for raiding and Arena; but if I had a 5/5 Revitalize, I'd definitely keep it on a Succubus unless you just have the gems to respec your talent to a high level Berserk.

The thing is though; by the time my Succubus (with Berserk) can proc her skill one time, you'll be close to your second proc. I'd honestly keep the Revitalize since it is a 5/5. Even though the Succubus has good ATK and HP, she is there for her skill. The faster you can proc it then the more advantageous it is for you. With the 5/5 Revitalize, it is one hit and proc, giving you more time to get to your second proc.

Signature
Posted on 9/11/13 1:01:58 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I actually just refreshed it and got 5/5 enfeeble now she keeps up with ninja lol. and can proc twice in arena

Signature
Posted on 9/11/13 4:36:34 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Damn where are all these money spenders coming from? xD
Personnaly I think berserker is better in raids for sure but revitalize is better in the arena.
Why? because once you are top ranked in the arena your succubus will use her skill once in a fight before the shrine gets destroye, revitalize 5/5 could make her use it 2 times.
Enfeeble is also a very good skill.
But hey I guess succubus with berserker 5/5 would also do very good espically if she end up alone vs shrine and is your main dmg hero.

Signature
Posted on 9/11/13 6:22:25 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

A really good skill if you can get her in a wing lane and use her proc on the TH first. at lvl 9 you'll chunk 41% right off the bat.

Signature