Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 11    Total Posts: 1176967

Total:#8

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Is upgrading town-hall upgrades shrine in Arena ?

[Copy link] 7/1673

Posted on 9/11/13 8:03:35 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi,

I am interested in knowing answer for that. As I am holding on to upgrading my town-hall and seems like my shrine getting destroyed in arena quicte quickly :(

Can someone give me accurate answer ?

Thanks,

Fawad Lateef

Signature
Posted on 9/11/13 8:10:49 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

The Town Hall is the same building used in the arena. If you upgrade your Town Hall, the building in the arena will gain more health as well.

Signature
Posted on 9/11/13 8:39:31 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thanks LordAssassin for answering quickly.

Just to confirm, are you 100% sure about it ? If yes then why the shape of town hall in arena is like a shrine/crystal ?

Signature
Posted on 9/11/13 11:21:10 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

LordAssassin100 a posté en 9-11-2013 09:10 AM
The Town Hall is the same building used in the arena. If you upgrade your Town Hall, the building in ...

Heros also have an effect on the shrine, not sure to what extent though.

I think it's hero's max hp, not sure yet but I know there's a difference.

Signature
Posted on 9/11/13 12:26:38 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

if you uprage your hero shrine it increase hero attack radius and gives them a  "defense bonus" increase of 2%.   so lebel 12 shrine is 24% bonus.    its unclear exactly how this efffects.combat and  if it carries over to arena and raids - or just used when hero is defending a raid.

Signature
Posted on 9/11/13 3:21:53 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

heros hp also has an effect I think. I was in arena battling someone and the player only has 1 hero left. I got 3 but 2 is about to die. halfway while destroying the shrine, 2 of my heros just disappear. so I think heros hp has some bearing in arena shrine

Signature
Posted on 9/11/13 7:50:27 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

If this is true... It isn't fair... Also please elaborate on how hero's effect shrine health

Signature
Posted on 9/11/13 7:51:59 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

It just matches the HP your town hall has. lvl 12 is 26000 hp. That's what you have in the Arena.

Signature