Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 34    Total Posts: 1184630

Total:#23

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] shard drop rate

Hot Topics [Copy link] 22/3633

Posted on 9/12/13 4:53:32 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I feel that shard drop rate should be increased. 50 percent rate would be perfect,  I am tired of doing 5 runs in dungeon and getting 0 shards on each run. Shard drop rate must be improved.

Signature
Posted on 9/12/13 4:54:47 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

also someone might counter by saying pay money for more tires. why would I pay for tried when shards isn't a coin flip drop rate. rather buy rerolls or heros with that money.

Signature
Posted on 9/12/13 4:55:14 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

for more tries*

Signature
Posted on 9/12/13 8:52:31 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I personally like the drop rate how it is. It stops people from getting Legendary heroes as quickly.

Signature
Posted on 9/12/13 4:00:40 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

They don't need to increase the rate, but they need to make it a static rate so there is less flat out luck involved.

Make dungeons drop 1/4 the shards (or everything cost 4x as many), but just have them drop each run.

I have had shards drop 4 times in the past 60 runs (all 100% clears).   Just did my first 5 for today, 0 drops.

Signature
Posted on 9/12/13 4:35:53 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Shard drop rate is about 30%. I think this is pretty good.

Signature
Posted on 9/12/13 4:40:31 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

considering that people on here have obtained Legendaries in about a month by shard purchase, I would say that the rate is at a good pace as well.

Signature
Posted on 9/18/13 8:49:42 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Bringing back this thread alive. i tried to be as nuetral thoughts as possible.

sometime last week, for a short period i think everyone has noticed farming shards was quite rewarding. however, it was probably 1-2days. this week's really terrible, let alone the beginning of this game. my friends and i(some of us has spent hundreds to purchase gems but no luck) have been trying very hard to acculmulate shards. some did it to level up their heroes, some did it in order to purchase their very 1st legendary. however, we have done alot of reading here and pretty sure it's nowhere near or more than 20/30% stated above. hell yea, i'm very sure there's tonnes & thousands of players been farming for shards more than 12hrs a day getting clueless with little results.

those who got luck getting their legends, wld probably laugh this off and of course and YES u wish the rest don't get their purple stuff, so you wld have higher advantage. have you ever wonder, you still need shards to level up your heroes? look at the skill's point system anywhere after level 3. arena's HB payout obviously drifted players apart.

have you ever wondered why candy crush is successful. its because game wld be constantly upgraded with levels and the community is helping each other by giving lives.

yes again, high level players will laugh this off. here's what gonna happen next few months. yes, u enjoy being top there ain't you. think of it, if the lower players can't catch up or upgrade any of their stuff, who is going to challenge you. at the end of the day, you will be staring at your setup no difference from sitting there amiring your fish tank. is this what you want?

back to the root of this game. initially, everyone introduced each other to download and play. it is known for its simplicity, easy to play game, balance game.......not anymore. game description currently still stand strong, probably due to free gems if you recommend or google+. very soon, this will backfire with 1-2 stars when players review their previously made comments or discover its not even rewarding for playing such long hours. alot wld quit playing. new players will find it hard to do anything. this, my friends, has already happened to alot of social & online games which only lasted short period.

not sure if this will be heard by the devs. once again, this is a great game and we thank you for it. we know its been tough to counter hackers and satisfy everyone. but please, do give hardworking players a listen alright

Signature
Posted on 9/18/13 9:18:51 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

raiders859 replied at 9-18-2013 09:49 PM
Bringing back this thread alive. i tried to be as nuetral thoughts as possible.

sometime last week, ...

@dwagg, no way even passed 20% hoseh. you speaking on your own experience, i'm speaking from a small community gathering data experience. don't believe? do a public poll

Signature
Posted on 9/18/13 9:28:53 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Well, are they just saying that its around 20%? Or did they actually record every run like I did for thousand runs and came up with actual data? Just so you know the rate ranges to 19.30% to 41.30%(I calculated different rate each day) and the exact average is 29.97%. On average I did 51.72 runs a day, ranging from 45 to 61 runs. Public poll is susceptible to manipulation just so you know. Trust me.

Signature