Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 21    Total Posts: 1186682

Total:#16

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Rant here!!!

[Copy link] 15/2397

Posted on 9/12/13 11:08:21 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

So frustrated!!! After 8k gems trying to get a legendary, no luck at all. Seriously, never spending another fkn penny on this shit. Atleast give me an elite with a good talent, not all 1/5 shitty talents.

Signature
Posted on 9/14/13 11:28:46 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Spend $300 to get a spirit mage you should get a good mix of everything and most if not all legendary. If you can afford it that is quite fun and addicting :P

Signature
Posted on 9/14/13 12:11:43 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

8K?  LOL  Your expectations are out of wack, yet you post here where so many others have discussed this.  Surely you've seen post after post about this topic, the risks and the luck needed to score big.  Yet you spent more than you wanted and are now angry.  If it cost $2.99 to get all legends there would be no reason to play this game as everyone would have them.  So you have a choice.  Play the game and climb up the ladder or pay the price (including the risk) for having what you want now.  Eventually, you have no choice but to level up and play and I'm guessing those that get so upset (that they don't get the immediate gratification) aren't really interested in what the game has to offer anyway.  Level up and enjoy the game and if it's not for you just recognize it and move on.  

Signature
Posted on 9/14/13 12:25:05 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

With 40 dollars got a king slime and druid

Signature
Posted on 9/14/13 12:38:27 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I got a champion from free gems at the beginning.

Then on my first 40$ I got nothing, then on the next 70$ I spent I got few paladins (2) and druids (3) lol.

Ofc if you spend 300$ you get 1 legendary 100% certainL spirit mage, and so much gems that you can't be unlucky forever...

Rly depends how much you like this game!

Signature
Posted on 9/14/13 1:21:48 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

i got a champion, druid, and paladin in my first few rolls, but eventually spent a total of 200 dollars to get ninja which i think is kind of op for arena.

Signature
Posted on 9/14/13 1:59:37 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Beat this

Signature
Posted on 9/14/13 2:04:00 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm at 25 and haven't got sh*t

Signature
Posted on 9/14/13 2:09:16 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I created an alt account to play while waiting for the long build times on my main account and am not buying any gems on it.  I saved up twice for the 450 gem roll and received a few elites and a Ninja.  So either be patient, spend money, or play another game.

Signature
Posted on 9/14/13 2:33:53 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Meh, im happy now lol. Spent some more and had a good roll, now i can move on and enjoy the game. Gonna be rolling for new talents. Would you guys think its worth it to reroll on a new talent for engineer or should i just spend shards getting nrlew engineers and seeing if one of them have a good talent?

Signature