Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 3    Total Posts: 1183783

Total:#13

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] upgrade druid or ninja?

[Copy link] 12/2255

Posted on 9/13/13 2:18:11 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have a lvl 60 druid and ninja and I'm almost at the 10k HB needed to upgrade.  Which one should I upgrade for arena?  I feel like druid is the obvious choice for raids and dungeons, but I'm not sure about arena.

Signature
Posted on 9/13/13 2:44:48 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I would upgrade the Druid for both raids and arena. The Druid is a great team member and can tank other heroes.

Signature
Posted on 9/13/13 2:46:41 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Druid first.

Signature
Posted on 9/13/13 4:26:25 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

With out a shadow of a doubt you want the Druid to be leveled first.  He will let you raid like a boss and with adequate levels and skills among your other heroes, move up in arena very quickly to help build up your honor to keep on upgrading all heroes.

Signature
Posted on 9/13/13 4:55:39 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Whats wrong with ninja?

Signature
Posted on 9/13/13 4:59:06 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yup druid first, anyway you'll get another 10k HB in not that long.

Then once you upgrade ninja your druid will alreay have more lvls and will easily hep your ninja to lvl up ;)

Signature
Posted on 9/13/13 5:04:21 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Nothing is wrong with Ninja.  He is an incredible hero.  It's just more beneficial to have your druid leveled up higher.  The question was who should be leveled first, but you still definitely want to level the Ninja.  As said by GazelleCC, with the druid being high level he can help level everyone else by keeping them alive and not having to wait for the hero respawns.

Signature
Posted on 9/13/13 5:39:41 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

thanks guys, ill upgrade druid first.  kind of what i was leaning towards.  ninja damage is crazy though

Signature
Posted on 9/13/13 8:44:22 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

somehow I found ninja die easily in raid... cos he's like an out of control maniac;P;P;P;P

Signature
Posted on 9/13/13 8:55:34 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Druid first too.. Ninja after...

Signature