Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 1    Total Posts: 1186911

Total:#14

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Video shows Issue

[Copy link] 13/2666

Posted on 9/13/13 9:01:23 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I love the video replay but have seen some interesting behaviour.  I was just Raided about and hour and a half ago.  Looking at the video shows a Ninja that doesn't fight.  It hung out while the other heros attacked, then went up to an empty army base and just stood there.  Probably for 15 secs.  Then a cross hair icon shows up and more troops are deployed.  Not on the cross hair, but almost like they were going towards it as they enter some distance away.  The Ninja didn't attack my army base at all, but all the new troops destroyed it.  Then the Ninja walks through a hole made in my walls and hangs out right next to a gold storage bin and does nothing.  It's right next to my Druid who doesn't even know the Ninja is there.  My Druid is taken out by Griffen's and Mage and the Ninja goes back through the hole in my walls down to my town hall and stands there doing nothing while griffen's take it out.  Then, it walks right THROUGH my level 9 and level 8 doulbe walls.  Raid ends.

I've reported it to live support already.  Anyone else see weirdness given we can now see what is happening?  If the video is being recorded, seems the attacker should have seen the same thing as it happened.  I've never seen quirky behaviour like this when attacking anyone myself.

Signature
Posted on 9/13/13 9:03:55 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature
Posted on 9/13/13 9:33:31 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Wow now that's a real ninja!
No one can see him and he jumps over walls  :D

Signature
Posted on 9/13/13 9:35:51 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by SingleSided at 9-13-2013 10:37 PM

My guess...is that I took it out.  I had two legendaries where the first attack started.  Ninja's die pretty easy so perhaps he bit the big one.  Then his ghost hung around and watched the team finish the deal.  :o  That puts it in the graphics issue department similar to Lord Assassin's comment.  Only the ninja definately moved around.

Signature
Posted on 9/13/13 11:01:25 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I agree, must be graphical issue,
I added this on my list of issues to be reviewed by admin.

Thanks for the feedback!

Signature
Posted on 9/14/13 12:59:52 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yeah the replay helped me report a guy who 97% my base with a level 40 engineer 1 shotting my level 8 archer tower and all my 80+ heroes. I love the new replay!

Signature
Posted on 9/14/13 2:30:48 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

i seen the same problem on my fights. Please yes Vincent, forward this.

Signature
Posted on 9/14/13 10:24:09 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by SingleSided at 9-14-2013 11:26 AM

Vincent I recorded the video to my phone, so if there is a place I can upload it happy to do so.  It's currently 283MB.  Thanks!

Signature
Posted on 9/14/13 10:28:41 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I will pm you my email address. Thanks

Signature
Posted on 9/14/13 10:50:18 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

SingleSided replied at 9-14-2013 11:24 AM
Vincent I recorded the video to my phone, so if there is a place I can upload it happy to do so.  It ...

In addition to using CastleClash on my mobile devices I use BlueStacks.  So it can run on a PC.  I just use my phone camcorder pointed at my monitor.  So I just took a video of the replay playing on my PC.  

Signature